Hacking Wood Auto boot Problems R4i-sdhc

raffaaa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey Guys! I have on of these cheap cards r4i-sdhc.com, and when I install an Dstt firmware and load the wood from my original firmware all goes good! but when use r4istrap and rename the .nds file, the wood firmware works good! but some games fail. there´s a Way to autoboot without problens???

Thanks guys.

raffaaa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Zorua! good news!!! I put the thing to work! but there´s one more problem!!! The skin is so ugly! how can I change the TT menu skin??? there´s no Skin Folder! Just an YSMenu.ini and 2 bitmap Images! I want the full Skin! Please Help!

Z

Zorua

raffaaa said:
Zorua! good news!!! I put the thing to work! but there´s one more problem!!! The skin is so ugly! how can I change the TT menu skin??? there´s no Skin Folder! Just an YSMenu.ini and 2 bitmap Images! I want the full Skin! Please Help!

Hmm looks like you're using YSMenu.
Can you try downloading the firmware from the link I gave you earlier?
Although if you don't want to use wood, I'll tell how to get themes for YSMenu.
Go to ndsthemes.com and download any DSTT theme which you like.
Now copy upperscreen.bmp and lowerscreen.bmp to your desktop and rename theme to YSMenu1.bmp and YSMenu2.bmp respectively.
Then, copy them to the TTMENU folder on your SD card and choose yes to replace the files.
The new theme should work now.

raffaaa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh man!!! this wood is to good too!!! everything goes right!!! thank you! just need to use r4istrap rename ttmeny.dat to _BOOT_DS.NDS and it goes!!! and all the games include POKE Black is Okay! bye

Z

Zorua

raffaaa said:
Oh man!!! this wood is to good too!!! everything goes right!!! thank you! just need to use r4istrap rename ttmeny.dat to _BOOT_DS.NDS and it goes!!! and all the games include POKE Black is Okay! bye

LOL.

Happy gaming!
happy.gif

If you have any more problems, feel free to ask me!
smile.gif

raffaaa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Friend! just one more question!!! there´s anyway to wood for r4 when You close the game return to the wood menu??? not the ds menu??? and the Ds can do Auto Load with wood menu??

Z

Zorua

Yes, there is.

Follow step ten in this guide.

"and the Ds can do Auto Load with wood menu??"

Umm I don't get you.

raffaaa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you have 'Auto Mode' enabled in your DS's system menu, your DS will automatically load Wood R4 when powered on if the R4 is inserted. You will however still get the Health and Safety screen on power up, but you won't need to press (A) or tap the screen when it appears.

You can hide the __rpg folder so it's won't appear in Wood. To do this right click on __rpg, select properties, put a tick in the hidden box and click ok.

my Dsi menu doesn´t have this auto load.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Chips Ahoy cookies :D:wub::D