ROM Hack [WIP] Yo-kai Watch 4 ++ Switch English Translation Project

DANGEROUSCHEESE

Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
Good luck with this project guys hears a cursed image to keep you up at night and have a AMAZING life.

image_YFK6SDYS_1692054329247_raw.jpg

DrgnMasterKota

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I have this game and yes, please consider to do translation project.

Some people on the team are currently looking into and working on this in their spare time. I'd say give it a year and you'll most likely see some mod builds dropped for the game. I'll update and link info accordingly as well when it happens.

ack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the 3ds level5 games and the switch and mobile versions of yw1 all use level5's lxp engine, so probably that.
also, they used 3.1406 instead of 3.1416 as the value of pi in some parts of yw1. Literally unplayable.

DrgnMasterKota

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Mod update version 1.4.1 has been released.

Patch update notes:

- The mods READ ME has been included with the mod and updated to reflect the zip's structure change now including Ryujinx install instructions along with Yuzu install instructions for all emulator users

- More in game descriptions have been translated

- Various minor corrections and polishes across the board from past released patches

angstyshinji

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Mod update version 1.4.1 has been released.

Patch update notes:

- The mods READ ME has been included with the mod and updated to reflect the zip's structure change now including Ryujinx install instructions along with Yuzu install instructions for all emulator users

- More in game descriptions have been translated

- Various minor corrections and polishes across the board from past released patches
So is this the last patch to finish the game as you've mentioned previously ?

Stroggy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, so omg this is an amazing job and I really appreciate that! I also wish that those games were translated in my native language wich is brazilian portuguese and I would like to ask if the tools that were used are available somewhere? I plan not to do much work since is just me learning how to do this kind of stuff and learn with myself. Can you help me please?

Mips90

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You are awesome ! I am a bit late to join this series - startet it with my 3ds about two years ago and love it since then. Would really enjoy this as a kid ! If there ist something i can give you back for this or would be handy for you please let me know via pn. So greatful for the 4 Series on the Switch !!! I am looking forward for the completion and wish you all the best

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye