ROM Hack [WIP] Yo-kai Watch 4 ++ Switch English Translation Project

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone send me his version of the installed game???
Because it cant get it to work...
It isn't allowed to ask warez in this forum.

Did you read first post? It does have a full detail about how to install the mod. It is very straightforward to do it.

Zetoe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I literally made an account on this website JUST to tell the translators for this how cool they are.

I was looking forward to this game and Level 5 cancelled the translation, I thought this project was dead multiple times, but no, you kept going.

It took me hours to figure out how to actually get this to work properly, I even had to redownload the whole game multiple times, but I'm able to play the game now. I got all the way to...to avoid spoilers lets say the snowy area. The side quests are starting to not be translated, tho, so I'll wait for updates before I continue playing (Unless it's just this zone being a fluke and not having it's side quests translated but I'd need confirmation on that).

I'm SO happy that I get to play this game at all. Seriously, thank you.

Update: I kept going because I couldn't help myself and it turns out that the side quest in question is pretty unimportant and probably an oversight. I'll likely just keep going

Last edited by Zetoe,

blashy101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I literally made an account on this website JUST to tell the translators for this how cool they are.

I was looking forward to this game and Level 5 cancelled the translation, I thought this project was dead multiple times, but no, you kept going.

It took me hours to figure out how to actually get this to work properly, I even had to redownload the whole game multiple times, but I'm able to play the game now. I got all the way to...to avoid spoilers lets say the snowy area. The side quests are starting to not be translated, tho, so I'll wait for updates before I continue playing (Unless it's just this zone being a fluke and not having it's side quests translated but I'd need confirmation on that).

I'm SO happy that I get to play this game at all. Seriously, thank you.

Update: I kept going because I couldn't help myself and it turns out that the side quest in question is pretty unimportant and probably an oversight. I'll likely just keep going
When in doubt, google translate on your phone is very helpful for this sort of thing lol.

Reactions: Zetoe

bvang913

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks team for this translation. My daughter came across my yokai watch 2 demo on my 3ds and liked it so much I decided to buy the game for her. She then started to watch the show and then game content. She was excited finally to be able to play both 1 and 4 on my switch. Awesome work! 👍

Reactions: matias3ds

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Mod version 1.3.1 is out.
This update fixes both title screens to have the mod version, translates the Sly Mark App, fixes bad names and objectives for trophies in the Trophies App, and more that was felt necessary to fix immediately and publish.
Cant wait for more side quest translates the progress it awesome guys

DrgnMasterKota

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hi, what state is the game in now, is it fully playable?

The latest update finishes up 75% of the games translation. But once again mad props to Light he's been putting in a lot of consistent work into this translation. The next update that drops will be the 100% full translation. Currently, about only 12% is left before that final update is dropped. Of course there will be further polishing and updates if needed to perfect everything in the future. But the time is close at hand my friends, YW4 is FINALLY going to be fully translated into English for everyone to enjoy.

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The latest update finishes up 75% of the games translation. But once again mad props to Light he's been putting in a lot of consistent work into this translation. The next update that drops will be the 100% full translation. Currently, about only 12% is left before that final update is dropped. Of course there will be further polishing and updates if needed to perfect everything in the future. But the time is close at hand my friends, YW4 is FINALLY going to be fully translated into English for everyone to enjoy.
Awesome , i cant wait to play all the sidequest and Dlc of the game

Reactions: DrgnMasterKota

peenor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Read the fucking post, mate.
I came to this board to get this wonderful mod and learn more about it and I'd like to thank you because your worthless shit heap of a post spurred me to finally make an account. I invite you to "read the fucking post" as well, and come back and tell me where it says how far into the game you can get? A vague "75% done" doesn't tell you if you can reasonably play the entirety of the main quest. Is that missing 25% side quest stuff? Menu stuff? Late game main quest stuff? Please, read the fucking post mate, and tell me!

Anyway huge thanks DrgnMasterKota and everyone else involved in this, this is fantastic, looking forward to the next update!!

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I came to this board to get this wonderful mod and learn more about it and I'd like to thank you because your worthless shit heap of a post spurred me to finally make an account. I invite you to "read the fucking post" as well, and come back and tell me where it says how far into the game you can get? A vague "75% done" doesn't tell you if you can reasonably play the entirety of the main quest. Is that missing 25% side quest stuff? Menu stuff? Late game main quest stuff? Please, read the fucking post mate, and tell me!

Anyway huge thanks DrgnMasterKota and everyone else involved in this, this is fantastic, looking forward to the next update!!
I can't wait either for the final side quests to get translated

ReanuuKeeves

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Stuck on infinite loading screen on yuzu? It loads fine with the mod disabled, the game is updated 2.2.0 and all DLC installed.

edit: got it working, had to copy exefs and nro folder to atmosphere too. thought it was only whatever was inside contents bcoz thats the only folder inside atmosphere. my bad

Last edited by ReanuuKeeves,

DrgnMasterKota

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Mod version 1.4.0 is now out in the wild! You can find the new download like always on the mods main page. The next patch drop will be the last one to finish the game. Unless of course there is needed small fixes etc that are found upon the final release then those will of course be ironed up and fixed when brought to the teams attention. Enjoy everyone.

update patch notes 1.4.0.PNG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed