Homebrew [WIP] Wumiibo- Amiibo Emulation for 3ds

zacknickberg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
What problems do you face?
like when i put folders in the wumiibo folder it says "the files cannot be parsed" and i've also cant use multiple smash amiibos at once at a battle every time i emulate another amiibo after the other one nothing happens

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

what folder put the amiibos?
make a folder named wumiibo in the root of the sd card after that you should put your bins there

Kartik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
like when i put folders in the wumiibo folder it says "the files cannot be parsed" and i've also cant use multiple smash amiibos at once at a battle every time i emulate another amiibo after the other one nothing happens

make a folder named wumiibo in the root of the sd card after that you should put your bins there

Are you using the nightly?

I have tested smash with the nightlies and I can select 4 amiibos in battle in solo mode without a problem.
Here is what I do:-
enter wumiibo menu and select the first amiibo
Press Zr to scan another amiibo and when I get the "this amiibo has already been scanned" screen, I enter wumiibo menu again to select another amiibo
Smash
When it wants to write back the data to amiibos, I select the figures in the reverse order.

zacknickberg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

I have tested smash with the nightlies and I can select 4 amiibos in battle in solo mode without a problem.
Press Zr to scan another amiibo and when I get the "this amiibo has already been scanned" screen, I enter wumiibo menu again to select another amiibo
Smash
When it wants to write back the data to amiibos, I select the figures in the reverse order.
yes i am using the nightlies

Smash
see heres the problem i am using a old 2ds and you see no zr buttons there!

Kartik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
yes i am using the nightlies

see heres the problem i am using a old 2ds and you see no zr buttons there!
that shouldn't be a problem, when it shows you the this amiibo has already been selected screen just open up wumiibo menu and select another amiibo.

Sneethan

Trophies
Website
cutt.ly
XP
Country
Australia
dont have my old 3ds to test but i believe yes those two do work

Yes, it works! Smash has some bugs but i only really have one feature request:

a way to sort them eg. letting the user put all the Smash amiibo in a subfolder and the payload listing that as an explorable directory. I know this is a wierd one considering that the may amiibo is 50 but if you use them for a lot of games this would be a big help.

Kartik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India

a way to sort them eg. letting the user put all the Smash amiibo in a subfolder and the payload listing that as an explorable directory. I know this is a wierd one considering that the may amiibo is 50 but if you use them for a lot of games this would be a big help.
This is already implemented in the nightlies, what bugs do you have in smash?

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States

yea i have them set up in folders the total there are for amiibos is 70+ hard as hell to find what amiibos work on what games and thats the biggest challenge unless we can build a small database on the generator and download packs containing all working amiibo for the few 3ds games that support it

Reactions: Sneethan

Sneethan

Trophies
Website
cutt.ly
XP
Country
Australia
This is already implemented in the nightlies, what bugs do you have in smash?

How do i get the nightlies? is it just the github release? also, the bugs are when i try to use more than one amiibo in a solo smash, even after changing amiibo, will just say that it is already in.

Kartik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Reactions: Raylight

Sneethan

Trophies
Website
cutt.ly
XP
Country
Australia
yea i have them set up in folders the total there are for amiibos is 70+ hard as hell to find what amiibos work on what games and thats the biggest challenge unless we can build a small database on the generator and download packs containing all working amiibo for the few 3ds games that support it
Why don't you just look up which Amiibo work with which games ahead of time and create one folder per game?

https://amiibo.life/

That has the lists for compatible amiibo

Reactions: Raylight

zacknickberg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

Smash
hey sorry but i made a mistake, i wasn't actually using a "nightly" i don't even know what that is! so im terribly sorry for wasting your time i even go so far to make a dummy account to ask a what a nightly is! anyway i hope you could tell me how to install this "nightly" thanks!:)

Kartik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
hey sorry but i made a mistake, i wasn't actually using a "nightly" i don't even know what that is! so im terribly sorry for wasting your time i even go so far to make a dummy account to ask a what a nightly is! anyway i hope you could tell me how to install this "nightly" thanks!:)
https://github.com/hax0kartik/wumiibo/actions/runs/241927172
Download the file from under assets and replace the code.bin and exheader.bin in luma/titles/0004013000004002

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgwfObY-WDQ