ROM Hack [WIP] The Fourth Dimension: A Super Mario 3D land level editor

Mattshark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...Well, finished all the simple texture variations for all the powerups. Now I'm getting this weird shadowing glitch with mini/Boomerang Yoshi...

...oh well.

(I'm also not going to talk about this model project in this thread anymore, since it's kinda off-topic, but thanks for the texturing-down idea! I thought it was the model :P)

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...Well, finished all the simple texture variations for all the powerups. Now I'm getting this weird shadowing glitch with mini/Boomerang Yoshi...

...oh well.

(I'm also not going to talk about this model project in this thread anymore, since it's kinda off-topic, but thanks for the texturing-down idea! I thought it was the model :P)
Would it be possible to post the download link? I would love to play as Yoshi!

exelix11

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just published version 0.4 with a lot of new stuff, check the op.
I also made 2 custom stages that uses the camera settings and the AreaCtrlView, check them out to see how to use them in your levels.
Another thing i added is batch CCNT (CreatorClassNameTable) patching, this is useful since the file is copyrighted but it's needed for custom objects in levels, so with this new method (as you can see in my levels) the patcher will merge the CCNT already in the romfs/layered fs folder with an xml with the custom objects needed for the level, this not only solves the copyright issue but also makes possible use more mods from different sources at the same time.

Now that the program is ready, i want to see nice custom levels made by other users :D.
While i made those levels i wrote down some kind of documentation for some objects (mainly the one i used) you can find it here
And here you can find some collision codes for importing models

Attachments

• whomp's fortress.zip
    486.3 KB · Views: 190
  • Stage1.zip
    484.6 KB · Views: 256

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, DO THE METH!!!