Status
Not open for further replies.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes that could be the problem or just a bit of bad luck like random battlespot d/c. I'll try to reproduce the problem.

Edit: I couldn't reproduce the problem, I had two instances of the program open, connected and working at the same time with different 3DS systems and no connection problems, maybe you just had a little of bad luck with your 3DS' connection.

A lot of bad luck, it happened again. As soon as the second instance came up. The soft reset happened, and again, no A presses coming through.

Oddly enough it restarted after I closed the InputRedirection window. Now it's running fine alongside the second instance.

Now it stopped working again.

finishedfinishedfinishedfinishedfinishedfinishedfinishedfinishedfinishedfinishedfinishedfinishedfinished
Pressing A buton 3 times
finishedfinished
finishedfinished
finishedfinished
Pressing A buton 4 times
finishedfinished
finishedfinished
finishedfinished
finishedfinished
Wait for opponent data
packet: cmd = 9, dataLen = 131071
finished

Last edited by RustInPeace,

drgoku282

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
A lot of bad luck, it happened again. As soon as the second instance came up. The soft reset happened, and again, no A presses coming through.

That is really rare, I can use two instances without problems, can somebody with two 3DS test this? If it is confirmed I will disable the ability to open more than one instance of the program at the same time.

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That is really rare, I can use two instances without problems, can somebody with two 3DS test this? If it is confirmed I will disable the ability to open more than one instance of the program at the same time.
Wait that i try it! :)

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can reconnect and use the bot again without rebooting the console and setting everything up. So far a couple soft resets done, the input redirection window is still gone, exited out of that. I tried out a second instance where I cloned a Zapdos to fill a whole empty box, and the first instance with the bot is still going. Perhaps it is just bad luck, I don't know.

About the inputredirect client, does it have to stay opened? The bot's still working despite closing it.

drgoku282

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I can reconnect and use the bot again without rebooting the console and setting everything up. So far a couple soft resets done, the input redirection window is still gone, exited out of that. I tried out a second instance where I cloned a Zapdos to fill a whole empty box, and the first instance with the bot is still going. Perhaps it is just bad luck, I don't know.

About the inputredirect client, does it have to stay opened? The bot's still working despite closing it.

If I understood correctly what you are saying, are you using the InputRedirection client in your PC at the same time of the PKMN NTR? What exactly are you doing on your PC?

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I understood correctly what you are saying, are you using the InputRedirection client in your PC at the same time of the PKMN NTR? What exactly are you doing on your PC?

I had it running and the bot was working, but then when the bot stopped working, I closed the client. I was about to close the PKMN NTR program, but then I noticed the bot starting up again. Then it stopped right when I started using the second instance. Now it's running again, the second instance being still up.

drgoku282

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I had it running and the bot was working, but then when the bot stopped working, I closed the client. I was about to close the PKMN NTR program, but then I noticed the bot starting up again. Then it stopped right when I started using the second instance. Now it's running again, the second instance being still up.

You can't use the InputRedirection PC client at the same time the PKMN-NTR is running, maybe I made a mistake trying to explain how to use them, only the 3DS end is needed.

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can't use the InputRedirection PC client at the same time the PKMN-NTR is running, maybe I made a mistake trying to explain how to use them, only the 3DS end is needed.
I'm using two Legendary SR bots for two different 3DS at the same time. They works perfectly without any interruption. So i think that the problem is InputRedirection PC client

Last edited by Real.96,
Reactions: RustInPeace

drgoku282

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm using two Legendary SR bots for two different 3DS at the same time. They works perfectly without any interruption. So i think that the problem is InputRedirection PCclient

Yes, I think that is the problem.

STOP USING THE SR BOT. I've found a more reilable method to detect them, will update in a few minutes.

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
Heyah o/ !
Awesome to see the good job on the sr bot. Will have wi-fi tomorrow can't wait to check this out o/ !
Now i've a question / suggestion : What about a friend safari bot ? The rate is low, you can use honey (or not i don't know what is better for your bot), and you can check for SHiny / Ivs because encountering ONE pokemon. And 0% of hordes

Thanks o/

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes, I think that is the problem.

STOP USING THE SR BOT. I've found a more reilable method to detect them, will update in a few minutes.
HEYYYYY I GOT THE SHINYYYYYYYYYY. Shiny Zekrom, 4 Softreset.
Asked Stats
IVs: 31/31/31/0/31/31
Nature: Adamant
Shiny Box Check: No

Found Stats
IVs: 15/31/31/0/27/31
Nture: Adamant
Shiny: Yes

IT WORKS :D

Last edited by Real.96,

drgoku282

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
HEYYYYY I GOT THE SHINYYYYYYYYYY. Shiny Zekrom, 4 Softreset.
Asked Stats
IVs: 31/31/31/0/31/31
Nature: Adamant
Shiny Box Check: No

Found Stats
IVs: 15/31/31/0/27/31
Nture: Adamant
Shiny: Yes

IT WORKS :D

Yay! I'll test the new method also, basically I just read the data directly form the dumped info instead of form the edit tabs.

EDIT: Friend Safari bot is possible with what we have. It will probably use Sweet Scent instead of Honey.

Last edited by drgoku282,

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
Huge yay for Friend Safari bot o/
And nice for the Legendary SR Bot working, can't wait to try that omg X_X

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yay! I'll test the new method also, basically I just read the data directly form the dumped info instead of form the edit tabs.

EDIT: Friend Safari bot is possible with what we have. It will probably use Sweet Scent instead of Honey.
You are doing really a great job! This app is so fantastic :D

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Little thing i would like to know: is there a way to speed up a bit the pressing of the A button? >.<

drgoku282

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Last edited by drgoku282,
Reactions: Real.96

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes, but it might lose presses more often and break the bot. Another problem that will be solved when I'm able to read the screen.
Yes i thought now that the only way to speed up the A button pressing without breaking the bot is the reading of the screen...

I've got a little request: is there a way to add a second or third IVs Spread/Nature/HP/Shininess filter?
Example:
I want to get a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 or a Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 pokemon. Is there a way to make the bot stop when i get one of the two spread?

Last edited by Real.96,

drgoku282

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yes i thought now that the only way to speed up the A button pressing without breaking the bot is the reading of the screen...

I've got a little request: is there a way to add a second or third IVs Spread/Nature/HP/Shininess filter?
Example:
I want to get a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 or a Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31. Is there a way to make the bot stop when i get one of the two spread?

Second filter is possible, but for now I'll put it on low priority.

Reactions: Real.96

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Second filter is possible, but for now I'll put it on low priority.
Ok perfect :)

I've got a black screen after a bit of Softresetting. It says:

Wait for opponent data
rtCheckRemoteMemoryRegionSafeForWrite
failed: d8e007f5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Hn-gx9VjRt8?t=153