A_Random_Guy

Officially That Dev
Trophies
Website
n3dshack.weebly.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
Exactly that, don't forget to save the file, do a make clean and then make cia again.

Getting this now
Code:
filesystem.cpp
arm-none-eabi-g++ -MMD -MP -MF /c/Users/Danial/Desktop/CFW/PCHex-plusplus/build/filesystem.d -g -Wall -O2 -mword-relocations -fomit-frame-pointer -ffast-math -march=armv6k -mtune=mpcore -mfloat-abi=hard -I/c/Users/Danial/Desktop/CFW/PCHex-plusplus/include -I/c/Users/Danial/Desktop/CFW/PCHex-plusplus/include/core -I/c/Users/Danial/Desktop/CFW/PCHex-plusplus/include/gui -I/c/devkitPro/libctru/include -I/c/devkitPro/portlibs/armv6k/include -I/c/devkitPro/portlibs/3ds/include -I/c/Users/Danial/Desktop/CFW/PCHex-plusplus/build -DARM11 -D_3DS -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -std=gnu++11 -c /c/Users/Danial/Desktop/CFW/PCHex-plusplus/source/core/filesystem.cpp -o filesystem.o
c:/Users/Danial/Desktop/CFW/PCHex-plusplus/source/core/filesystem.cpp: In static member function 'static int FileSystem::initialize(int, int)':
c:/Users/Danial/Desktop/CFW/PCHex-plusplus/source/core/filesystem.cpp:37:58: error: 'AM_GetTitleIdList' was not declared in this scope
         AM_GetTitleIdList(MEDIATYPE_GAME_CARD, 1, &cartid);
                                                          ^
make[1]: *** [filesystem.o] Error 1
make: *** [build] Error 2

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1 and 2 are already implemented in the new-release branch, 3 - 4 - 5 are surely in the plans. The legality checker is a complex thing and i lack a bit on the know-how side (not how to code it but what makes a pokemon to be illegal)
i know that PKHex already implemented it but i don't really like to steal a MASSIVE portion of its code without even trying.
Yeah, legality is definitely pretty complex. Maybe if you started with Pokéball legality, it wouldn't be as massive an undertaking (and you'd be "dipping your toes in the water" in this area). I use this spreadsheet to check ball legality. It'd be useful just to know when I'm trying to apply an illegal ball combination, but it shouldn't prevent me from doing so.

Then there's the aspect of illegal movesets/abilities. Like Sheer Force Slaking, for example. That sounds like a monster in and of itself. But like I said, was a long shot.

Edit: It's great to see 1 - 5 will eventually make it into the app, though! Thanks :>

Last edited by IronClouds,

RisinDevil

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, legality is definitely pretty complex. Maybe if you started with Pokéball legality, it wouldn't be as massive an undertaking (and you'd be "dipping your toes in the water" in this area). I use this spreadsheet to check ball legality. It'd be useful just to know when I'm trying to apply an illegal ball combination, but it shouldn't prevent me from doing so.

Then there's the aspect of illegal movesets/abilities. Like Sheer Force Slaking, for example. That sounds like a monster in and of itself. But like I said, was a long shot.

Edit: It's great to see 1 - 5 will eventually make it into the app, though! Thanks :>

Ball or Abilities are probably the easiest to start with if trying to dip toes in for legality checking. Abilities are a pretty simple search to see who naturally gets what and which aren't released (very few at this point IMO)

Also haven't tried in a few releases but I found it easier to start a Pokemon off in PCHexx then finish it in PCHexx++ when i want to make by scratch. Though might have changed by now since it's been awhile since my love for Fire Emblem Fates lol

Inochi.no.Zenmai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good work. Thanks again.

Is form editing going to be implemented soon? I usually like to mess around with the Battle Maison/Institute using perma-megas and stuff like that. PKHeX has it since a long time and it's the only reason I keep using that instead of this wonderful app.

jerrmy12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good work. Thanks again.

Is form editing going to be implemented soon? I usually like to mess around with the Battle Maison/Institute using perma-megas and stuff like that. PKHeX has it since a long time and it's the only reason I keep using that instead of this wonderful app.
Pchex might have it, the form id's
And do those not have checkers or something? Why can't you use the battle option from the touch screen?

Inochi.no.Zenmai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pchex might have it, the form id's
And do those not have checkers or something? Why can't you use the battle option from the touch screen?

They don't have hack checks for this. The magic is obviously that you can setup a whole team of mega evolutions, and they can use items apart from their Mega Stone. I guess the game checks them as an alternate form within the same species. Like the genies.

I know PCHeX can change species, but no forms or mega evolutions so far (which can be done with PKHeX).

It is for fun mostly.

jerrmy12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They don't have hack checks for this. The magic is obviously that you can setup a whole team of mega evolutions, and they can use items apart from their Mega Stone. I guess the game checks them as an alternate form within the same species. Like the genies.

I know PCHeX can change species, but no forms or mega evolutions so far (which can be done with PKHeX).

It is for fun mostly.
So, an hackedy pokemon can be used? Or am i reading this wrong?

Inochi.no.Zenmai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, an hackedy pokemon can be used? Or am i reading this wrong?

I think the Maison/Institute checks only the IV/EV/Stats. But you can literally throw any moveset/form/ability combination and mess around with the AI.

That's a little offtopic though. You can PM if you have more questions. Let's keep it focused in PCHeX.

DobleC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How can I change the language of the PcHex?
Changing my 3DS language?
Can I change the language of PcHex without changing the 3DS' language?

Razor1993

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Slashcash thx for implementing my german translation.

i forgot to update the stats. can you please edit them to?

From(english) :

HP:
ATK:
DEF:
SPA:
SPD:
SPE:
IV
EV
TOTAL

To following(German):

KP:
Angriff:
Vert.:
Sp.-Ang.:
Sp.-Vert.:
Initiative:
IV
EV
TOTAL
Laden...

And there is a big problem with the Keyboard. the QWERTY Keyboard doesnt have the German Letters like "Ä", "Ö", "Ü". Becouse of this i am not able to search for an attack called "Überschallknall"(which is the german translation for Boomburst)
Is there a way to add the german QWERTZ Keyboard? or atleast the special Characters Ä Ü Ö ? it would help alot.

Last edited by Razor1993,

Slashcash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
And there is a big problem with the Keyboard. the QWERTY Keyboard doesnt have the German Letters like "Ä", "Ö", "Ü". Becouse of this i am not able to search for an attack called "Überschallknall"(which is the german translation for Boomburst)
Is there a way to add the german QWERTZ Keyboard? or atleast the special Characters Ä Ü Ö ? it would help alot.

Unfortunately adding additional buttons to the keyboard is a bit of an hassle since it is an external library and it should be totally redesigned to add them. But the next update will have an improved search function, it will search in a more clever way (and writing uberschalknall without the umlaut would be enough for it to find the right move)

Last edited by Slashcash,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaQqCfuxKoE