Homebrew [WIP] List of known bricks due to an attempt to downgrade to 9.2.

Doble-J

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most of the errors people are getting are because they have menuhax installed and since you downgrade, the menuhax payload fails to boot and it returns an error. That's why uninstalling menuhax fixes it in most cases.

So what exploit is the safest?

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
Can someone with a black screen error try again but this time, before downgrading, delete ironfall and themehax (especially themehax) ? There must be a problem with these apps.. Also check your cia checksum BEFORE and AFTER transfering them to your sd card to make sure they aren't corrupted

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No... unless you're feeling lucky. I'd say wait for a more stable release, which is likely to appear tomorrow.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Read the quote at the top of the first post of the topic, or simply taking out the SD.
Sorry I'm really out of it because of how mad and sad I am at my self. I tried that earlier. Same black screen

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About the two strange successful cases: I'm pretty sure that's because the iso site's thread mis-labeled some of the firmwares. Pre-modified 9.2U pack is actually 9.0U and 9.2J_n3ds is really 9.1J

Hidden Gardevoir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Help? I don't know if my 3ds is bricked, when I turn on the console it appears a black screen but if I turn off it appears the screen that always appears on a normal 3ds. I did everything as the guide said.
EUR o3ds.

Substance12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Help? I don't know if my 3ds is bricked, when I turn on the console it appears a black screen but if I turn off it appears the screen that always appears on a normal 3ds. I did everything as the guide said.
EUR o3ds.

Did you have menuhax? If so, follow the procedure at the top of the first post in the thread.

Reactions: Hidden Gardevoir

Mayo1990

I just play vidya
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
EUR o3ds.
Remove your SD Card, switch on your 3DS and pick any stock theme, it could be Homemenuhax

Reactions: Hidden Gardevoir

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(