Homebrew [WIP] Halo Solitude & Halo Revamped 3DS Port

asialsky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He actually just posted an update a few hours ago
Yeah, he updated the game to use extra RAM. It's still not functional on o3DS 11.4.0, because there isn't a payload available. There really should be a complete package .cia that doesn't use the homebrew payload. It's a tall order, but it'd make it easier for A9LH users who stay up-to-date to run it.

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He actually just posted an update a few hours ago

Lol, ask and you shall receive I guess :P

EDIT: @TCPixel It looks like button remapping is a bit funky. For example, to map an action to the A button, I had to map it to the B button, and other remaps don't respond at all (mapping Zoom to ZR, for example).

Last edited by Arecaidian Fox,

t34p075

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any further updates? I'm loving this project. Also, anyone out there want to play multiplayer online? I'm betting we could get something going with port forwarding.

Thank you for creating this!

katayasu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Can you make an NZ:P for 3DS? This is very cool Quake project. My PSP was broken, and i really want to get this Homebrew in my 3DS.

Purplstuph

Quake Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@TCPixel
Sorry for necroing.
I came across a Halo 4 psp mod and i'd like if (by any chance, if you want) you could port it to 3ds. I tried to place the files for it as a mod for ctrQuake but it simply crashes it.

Last edited by Purplstuph,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1