Homebrew [WIP] Halo Solitude & Halo Revamped 3DS Port

GoldenBullet

That One Guy
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't worry the projects coming along, I just talked to Ghostfang yesterday and it will be finished
Its really the only reason for me to dig up my psp with the exception of CoW 1994. I knew it was going to be finished but the hype died down a long time ago

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
I am not a huge Halo Fan.... but I can't wait to see this
with that profile picture, I can just imagine you saying anything you type with an a roid powered enthusiasm :rofl2:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Don't worry the projects coming along, I just talked to Ghostfang yesterday and it will be finished
dude, I'm such a fan of your channel... when I saw the video... I litterally almost dropped my arms on my keyboard over how awesome this is... keep up with the good work :mthr:

Reactions: TCPixel

TCPixel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: I just did a live development stream, was pretty fun. I got a feature I added to swat a while back working, and that is slowmotion and the slowmotion timer. Basically in swat with bots, whendever you get a kill you get a few seconds of slowmotion to use which helps and makes it a bit funner. The HUD has been almost entirely implemented. There is only a few major things left before the bulk of the game is ready for release. There are some in-game bugs that existed back in 2010 that will come to the 3DS as well. I would normally fix them but I lost the source for Revision 17 and only have the source for revision 15. I could reimplement all the features and bug sets in the rev. 15 source, maybe on a rainy day xD
Thanks for all the support and hype guys, you have been inspiring the hell out of me to work all night every night on this until I get it into your hands =D

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Update: I just did a live development stream, was pretty fun. I got a feature I added to swat a while back working, and that is slowmotion and the slowmotion timer. Basically in swat with bots, whendever you get a kill you get a few seconds of slowmotion to use which helps and makes it a bit funner. The HUD has been almost entirely implemented. There is only a few major things left before the bulk of the game is ready for release. There are some in-game bugs that existed back in 2010 that will come to the 3DS as well. I would normally fix them but I lost the source for Revision 17 and only have the source for revision 15. I could reimplement all the features and bug sets in the rev. 15 source, maybe on a rainy day xD
Thanks for all the support and hype guys, you have been inspiring the hell out of me to work all night every night on this until I get it into your hands =D
now that's dedication right there :D

TCPixel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a Video Showcasing one of the 3 game modes you will be able to play, Swat. It also includes a neat slowmotion system for playing with the bots

Reactions: xtheman

Tallion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This project is phenomenal! That muzzle flash glitch is the only bad thing I have noticed so far. I hope you are able to sort out that issue so I can see who I'm shooting though lol.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
How will it be if we can host servers for this and play over the internet? I think we can with vpn maybe but how about having web servers that can host this game will be awesome! Am hyped!

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys i did this on my own 2ds, but i cant get any bots to spawn, jist walk around the map. Idk why my image is flipped but here you go, pics. How did you change it so ai will work, added your own?

It plays lag free, very smooth, on o3ds so o3ds performance isn't a problem. But no ai, maybe that will cause lag. Edit: For the rev17 ver there is a .qc folder, is that the source you want?
I hope it comes out soon, your version is obviously superior to mine.
Edit: I saw how to add mods properly to ctrquake xD gotta try that!
The wololo rev 17 has source included.
Link to the page with rev 17 source
http://wololo.net/downloads/index.php/download/1376
Direct http://wololo.net/download.php?f=revamped-rev17.zip

Attachments

• 14751492273441905669874.jpg
    14751492273441905669874.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 193
  • 1475149274545-1971745548.jpg
    1475149274545-1971745548.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 185
  • 14751493007761282981906.jpg
    14751493007761282981906.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 190
Last edited by ironmaster49,

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
In TCPixel's first video on this, he said he had to bind a command to a key to spawn ai.
I haven't played halo on my psp in while but I remember that you could spawn ai from the menu in most halo homebrews.
Thanks, i didnt really watch it with audio, also you get stuck in singleplayer, so i start multiplayer local and play from there. Do i have to make the bind in the cfg?

GoldenBullet

That One Guy
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, i didnt really watch it with audio, also you get stuck in singleplayer, so i start multiplayer local and play from there. Do i have to make the bind in the cfg?
Singleplayer was never implemented and I'm not sure how you would bind it. You are going to have to ask TCPixel about that.

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
Singleplayer was never implemented and I'm not sure how you would bind it. You are going to have to ask TCPixel about that.
Thx mate, i will findnit myself. That was a simple solution! TIME TO HAVE FUN WITH PRERELEASE HALO! dw i will upload later, but TCs is better so play his later, this is my hype version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4