Homebrew [WIP]Cydia for 3DS - A repo based package manager for the 3DS

Hashtastrophe

Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
community2.18-brittaoutrage-03-17-11.jpg
lmao sometimes I have this exact thought.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
for those interested we opensourced repo api code of CTRepo(new temp name) https://bitbucket.org/AtlanticBit/ctrepo.phpapi enjoy my faboulous code
CTRepo is a great working title, +1 vote for it be the final name.

It might be better to get in contact with his community manager, Britta as she's typically available for queries like this. (She's also a very nice person. I chat with her sometimes on IRC.)

That's @Beetling moderator of /r/jailbreak for those who don't know her on a first name basis :P

pastaconsumer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does my 3ds have to be jailbroken for this to work? is nintendo still signing 8.1.2 or will i have to update to 8.1.3?
(are taig saving their exploit for 8.2, when n3ds comes out in the usa?)

Hah! I have p0sixpwn, so I don't have to worry about all of that...
But seriously, OP, I am HYPED for this!

JustPingo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Server-side part will be finished soon.
3DS app is still in progress. We'll just have to write and write and write and write lines ^^ Nothing especially annoying, just time-consuming ;)
We will surely provide something working but not as beautiful as what we want first, so you will be able to have something ^^

We hope you'll like the app ;)

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why not name it 3dia if you want the whole cydia-esque name, if it's a success, whatever the name - people will know it's function haha.

AtlanticBit

Yeh, fuck this
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well, from now we accept donations for the servers(1st factory repo).
If you're interested in donating check my sig out.
All the money goes for IDEs, research and servers.
We need to fill out the traffic.

Rinnegatamante

Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
we're facing some technical difficulties, but we have some stuff up and running(mods to lpp-3ds scripts blahblah)
Now CTRepo is closed-source, but upon release we will make it open-source :D
/*----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#
#-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#
#------ This File is Part Of : ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#
#------- _ ------------------- ______ _ --------------------------------------------------------------------------#
#------ | | ------------------- (_____ \ | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------#
#------ | | --- _ _ ____ _____) )| | ____ _ _ ____ ____ ----------------------------------------------#
#------ | | --- | | | | / _ | | ____/ | | / _ || | | | / _ ) / ___) ----------------------------------------------#
#------ | |_____| |_| |( ( | | | | | |( ( | || |_| |( (/ / | | --------------------------------------------------#
#------ |_______)\____| \_||_| |_| |_| \_||_| \__ | \____)|_| --------------------------------------------------#
#------------------------------------------------- (____/ -------------------------------------------------------------#
#------------------------ ______ _ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------#
#------------------------ (_____ \ | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------#
#------------------------ _____) )| | _ _ ___ ------------------------------------------------------------------#
#------------------------ | ____/ | || | | | /___) ------------------------------------------------------------------#
#------------------------ | | | || |_| ||___ | ------------------------------------------------------------------#
#------------------------ |_| |_| \____|(___/ ------------------------------------------------------------------#
#-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#
#- Licensed under the GPL License --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#

http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html

So when you release it you have to make it open-source <.<.

What about current progress for 3DS client?

Reactions: filfat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto