Homebrew [WIP]Cydia for 3DS - A repo based package manager for the 3DS

Rinnegatamante

Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
now: yes(or CFW) in the future: no(TheHomesk1llet)

You can install whatever CIAs you want but, after importing them, you won't be able to launch them without a flashcard or a CFW.

Expect something within a month, if not released(3DSx runner) then I didn't manage C programming.

You have to adapt ninjhax ro_command_handler to sets up hb:HB service used to load 3DSX executables: https://github.com/smealum/ninjhax/tree/master/ro_command_handler/source

thanks, also remember it is an idea not a ready product, writing it will take a lot of time as as I am totally green with C(++) and have almost no knowledge in ctrulib

So, do you want to work to such a complicated work (specially if you want to develop in C/C++ and not with lpp-3ds) and you are green with C/C++ ?
Have you ever seen just DownloadMii and BigRedMenu sources to know what do you have to expect to know?
I don't want to criticize you but it's a bit pretentious to start developing with complicated projects.
Maybe i read your words in a wrong way (I'm not very good with english :P) so good luck for your project. :)

Reactions: cearp

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
unless you have even a PoC/demo, don't make a thread :(
not that i am saying 'this is fake', but, who knows, maybe you will get busy, get bored, get sick...
there is no point to talk about what you have not done yet, especially when you do not even know how to program in C.
it can even stop people from doing things, if they have talked about it and get praise, or something, some psychological thing... ha :)

Rinnegatamante

Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
yeah, but I actually made this thread to just tell people what's coming up.

Mhhh ok.
Creating it with LPP-3DS will simplify your work [Maybe hidden advertising <.<] but i'm not the one who must take choices. (Making the homebrew-based (So not basic webserver) code will take few hours in LUA, for example this is the code to download a ZIP file and extract it: https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/lpp-3ds/blob/master/source/samples/download_and_zip.lua )

So good luck for your project, if you need some help understanding BGRM srcs just ask me. :)

Reactions: cearp

AtlanticBit

Yeh, fuck this
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Mhhh ok.
Creating it with LPP-3DS will simplify your work [Maybe hidden advertising <.<] but i'm not the one who must take choices. (Making the homebrew-based (So not basic webserver) code will take few hours in LUA, for example this is the code to download a ZIP file and extract it: https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/lpp-3ds/blob/master/source/samples/download_and_zip.lua )

So good luck for your project, if you need some help understanding BGRM srcs just ask me. :)

LoL, I can't compile it XD
Code:
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaAudio.cpp: In function 'void My_CSND_playsound(u32, u32, u32, u32, u32*, u32*, u32, u32, u32)':
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaAudio.cpp:14:107: error: 'CSND_sharedmemtype0_cmde' was not declared in this scope
CSND_sharedmemtype0_cmde(channel, looping, encoding, samplerate, 2, 0, physaddr0, physaddr1, totalbytesize);
                                                                                                          ^
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaAudio.cpp:15:45: error: 'CSND_sharedmemtype0_cmd8' was not declared in this scope
CSND_sharedmemtype0_cmd8(channel, samplerate);
                                            ^
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaAudio.cpp:19:59: error: 'CSND_sharedmemtype0_cmd3' was not declared in this scope
CSND_sharedmemtype0_cmd3(channel, physaddr1, totalbytesize);
                                                          ^
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaAudio.cpp:26:50: error: 'CSND_writesharedmem_cmdtype0' was not declared in this scope
CSND_writesharedmem_cmdtype0(0x9, (u8*)&cmdparams);
                                                  ^
make[1]: *** [luaAudio.o] Error 1
make: *** [build] Error 2

Rinnegatamante

Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
It's the third time someone get this error, maybe i have to specify how to solve it u.u.

Anyway: lpp-3ds actually uses a quite old revision of libctru and, on this revision, CSND module cannot sets different audio volumes for left and right channels so i made public some private functions of CSND module.
To fix this error you have to add to CSND header of libctru the prototypes of not declared functions..

Reactions: JustPingo

AtlanticBit

Yeh, fuck this
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It's the third time someone get this error, maybe i have to specify how to solve it u.u.

Anyway: lpp-3ds actually uses a quite old revision of libctru and, on this revision, CSND module cannot sets different audio volumes for left and right channels so i made public some private functions of CSND module.
To fix this error you have to add to CSND header of libctru the prototypes of not declared functions..

Could I get a number/commit/zip or anything?

AtlanticBit

Yeh, fuck this
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
now main.c xd
Code:
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/main.cpp: In function 'int main(int, char**)':
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/main.cpp:48:10: error: too few arguments to function 'void gfxInit(GSP_FramebufferFormats, GSP_FramebufferFormats, bool)'
  gfxInit();
          ^

AtlanticBit

Yeh, fuck this
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Code:
root@brunoturek:/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds# make
linking lpp-3ds.elf
luaAudio.o: In function `My_CSND_playsound(unsigned long, unsigned long, unsigned long, unsigned long, unsigned long*, unsigned long*, unsigned long, unsigned long, unsigned long)':
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaAudio.cpp:14: undefined reference to `CSND_sharedmemtype0_cmde'
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaAudio.cpp:15: undefined reference to `CSND_sharedmemtype0_cmd8'
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaAudio.cpp:19: undefined reference to `CSND_sharedmemtype0_cmd3'
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaAudio.cpp:21: undefined reference to `CSND_sharedmemtype0_cmd8'
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaAudio.cpp:26: undefined reference to `CSND_writesharedmem_cmdtype0'
luaPlayer.o: In function `runScript(char const*, bool)':
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaPlayer.cpp:76: undefined reference to `CSND_initialize'
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaPlayer.cpp:77: undefined reference to `CSND_shutdown'
luaSound.o: In function `lua_playWav':
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaSound.cpp:243: undefined reference to `CSND_setchannel_playbackstate'
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaSound.cpp:244: undefined reference to `CSND_setchannel_playbackstate'
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaSound.cpp:245: undefined reference to `CSND_sharedmemtype0_cmdupdatestate'
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaSound.cpp:224: undefined reference to `CSND_setchannel_playbackstate'
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaSound.cpp:225: undefined reference to `CSND_sharedmemtype0_cmdupdatestate'
luaSound.o: In function `lua_resume':
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaSound.cpp:394: undefined reference to `CSND_setchannel_playbackstate'
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaSound.cpp:395: undefined reference to `CSND_setchannel_playbackstate'
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaSound.cpp:396: undefined reference to `CSND_sharedmemtype0_cmdupdatestate'
luaSound.o: In function `lua_pause':
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaSound.cpp:381: undefined reference to `CSND_setchannel_playbackstate'
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaSound.cpp:382: undefined reference to `CSND_setchannel_playbackstate'
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaSound.cpp:383: undefined reference to `CSND_sharedmemtype0_cmdupdatestate'
luaSound.o: In function `lua_streamWav':
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaSound.cpp:265: undefined reference to `CSND_setchannel_playbackstate'
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaSound.cpp:266: undefined reference to `CSND_setchannel_playbackstate'
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaSound.cpp:267: undefined reference to `CSND_sharedmemtype0_cmdupdatestate'
luaSound.o: In function `lua_soundend':
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaSound.cpp:414: undefined reference to `CSND_shutdown'
luaSound.o: In function `lua_soundinit':
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaSound.cpp:199: undefined reference to `CSND_initialize'
luaVideo.o: In function `lua_drawBMPV':
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaVideo.cpp:194: undefined reference to `CSND_setchannel_playbackstate'
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaVideo.cpp:195: undefined reference to `CSND_setchannel_playbackstate'
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaVideo.cpp:196: undefined reference to `CSND_sharedmemtype0_cmdupdatestate'
luaVideo.o: In function `lua_startBMPV':
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaVideo.cpp:158: undefined reference to `CSND_setchannel_playbackstate'
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaVideo.cpp:162: undefined reference to `CSND_sharedmemtype0_cmdupdatestate'
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaVideo.cpp:160: undefined reference to `CSND_setchannel_playbackstate'
luaVideo.o: In function `lua_pauseBMPV':
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaVideo.cpp:405: undefined reference to `CSND_setchannel_playbackstate'
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaVideo.cpp:409: undefined reference to `CSND_sharedmemtype0_cmdupdatestate'
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaVideo.cpp:407: undefined reference to `CSND_setchannel_playbackstate'
luaVideo.o: In function `lua_resumeBMPV':
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaVideo.cpp:421: undefined reference to `CSND_setchannel_playbackstate'
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaVideo.cpp:425: undefined reference to `CSND_sharedmemtype0_cmdupdatestate'
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaVideo.cpp:423: undefined reference to `CSND_setchannel_playbackstate'
luaVideo.o: In function `lua_stopBMPV':
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaVideo.cpp:389: undefined reference to `CSND_setchannel_playbackstate'
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaVideo.cpp:393: undefined reference to `CSND_sharedmemtype0_cmdupdatestate'
/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/source/luaVideo.cpp:391: undefined reference to `CSND_setchannel_playbackstate'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [/home/atlantic/lpp-3ds/lpp-3ds.elf] Error 1
make: *** [build] Error 2

filfat

CTO @ Nordcom Group Inc.
Trophies
Website
www.sweetsideofsweden.com
XP
Country
Sweden
ld cannot find lz?

Anyway, these are simple inclusion issues, if you're not capable to solve them, you'll never be ready to finish such a big project. (These are very simple error if compared to, for example, flickering screens issues or RAM usage issues.

"flickering screens issues or RAM usage issues" You are bringing up some horrible memories... :/

Reactions: AlbertoSONIC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?