Hacking Wilbrand Launcher

OGfiend

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah bootmii is down and it doesn't look like it's getting back up...
I've been searching all these alternative softmod methods but they all seem to hinge on getting the boot.elf file from hackmii/bootmii
I could use one of 4 exploits if necessary but without boot.elf...
any advice? wiibrand gives me everything but boot.ef :(

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Doesn't work here. Black screen as soon as I launch it.

EDIT: Nevermind, formatted SD card to FAT32 and 4096 bytes, now its working

You're a savior!

spankydg

Trophies
XP
Country
ok I had a black screen at first, then I formatted it, now I load it and my wii resets.

I have used a none sdhc formatted to fat32 etc

Imaginasian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried to download the hack into my SD card using the wiilauncher but it gives me this error, do you know what i should do?
Impossible to download the hack mii installer from bootmii.org It will not be downloaded

darkangel73

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to create the exploit using Wiibrand Launcher 8.0 and keep getting the error "Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\<ME>\Desktop\Wiibrand Launcher\private'."

Any ideas?

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm trying to create the exploit using Wiibrand Launcher 8.0 and keep getting the error "Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\<ME>\Desktop\Wiibrand Launcher\private'."

Any ideas?

Do you have .NET Frramework installed?

I believe Wiibrand needs .NET 4.0

Dman911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL, I just upload now version 1.1

I forgot to fix one thing in creation date.

The exploits created now works great. = P

Can any one help me cause I
Had just installed used the wiibrand launcher v6.0 to install the home brew channel and boot mii iOS and when installed it everything seem to working fine but when I tried to add apps to the home brew channel they won't show up and I've tried every tip and watch most every tutorial and still can't get any apps ony home brew channel so now I'm stuck with a home brew channel with nothing on it. Also when I try to click launch boot me my wii disc drive starts to blink blue and my screen turns black. Another thing is after I was done with installing the home brew channel on my wii. I went to my computer to and I put my ad card in the the file that wiibrand gave me to install the home brew channel were gone and a lot of weird files appeared with weird letters and and numbers so can some please help me to solve this problem once and for all. Btw I did this on a red wii

actar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

kwanbis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dropbox issue fixed with latest release:

Wilbrand launcher 9.0

:lol:
Hi actar, I just bought an used Wii, with System Menu 3.1 US, and I have been trying to run your sploit, but I get to the scam screen and nothing happens, meaning, the "press 1" neve appears.

I have tried with an "official" sandisk 2GB, formated as FAT16 and FAT32, and I have tried with a 32 MB (yes, megabytes) SD, but it is always the same.

Any idea?

EDIT: I just realized that this should be a problem with hackmii installer, not with Wilbrand.

actar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You need to update some IOS. The Best way to mod (and update) your wii is to use wiiDownloader. Click on "mod your wii" and follow the istruction. ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*