Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enlapse

Trophies
XP
Country
That's why most of the time i'm not reading the whole thread. Just so much pointless posts. Anything useful should be in the OP. Thank you man.

Kargaroc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People downloaded the game from Ninty's servers last night, title key not included. N removed them later, but someone reuploaded it to MEGA. MEGA forces you to pay a fee to download more than 5gb or so, so not many people have been able to download it.

While all this was happening, apparently there was someone out there who actually has a disc, and was datamining it and leaking pictures and whatnot. They later came out and said that they won't leak anything else and they won't give out the key.

Last edited by Kargaroc,

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
People downloaded the game from Ninty's servers last night, title key not included. N removed them later, but someone reuploaded it to MEGA. MEGA forces you to pay a fee to download more than 5gb or so, so not many people have been able to download it.

Megadownloader is the boss. lol

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I am way out of the thread. What's happening? I have read something that the game is leaked but without title key is it? Or I'm missing anything else?
Pretty much nothing exciting. You'll know when the game is leaked in a playable form, there will be multiple threads about it for sure.
I can download that file and reupload it if someone gives a link and I have the titlekey found in the deeper side of the web.
It's probably a fake title key. There have been multiple fake tickets/title keys posted by trolls.
Unless you have the game contents decrypted already and can confirm the title key works, that is.

Reactions: Enlapse

Enlapse

Trophies
XP
Country
You can use third-party software (tested by myself) to go through that limit. If there is any chance to get a link or a hint (because I can't find it), I can try to download it and may it help. Supposing it has the key, I mean.

@Enlapse
Okay, two different people send me the same link in mega. Is this the game link with TICKETS? I suppose it's not, because one of them send me a second link with some titles that he/she got. I will download them all and try to tell anything tomorrow. If there is anything I need to know to try and test (something like a configuration or anything), I'd appreciate to know. Otherwise I will try myself tomorrow!

Last edited by Enlapse,

julienbdes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I believe for real that some people got a copy of that game but are not abl to dump it and have no knowledge of the wiiu scene :(

vickdu31

Trophies
XP
Country
I believe for real that some people got a copy of that game but are not abl to dump it and have no knowledge of the wiiu scene :(
BUt hte Wii U doenst even need to be hacked, just load those 2 small homebrew in the sd card and go to loadiine.ovh

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No pming for the torrent i found please. I have not evem tested it myself. Only relaying the info. My only hints are it's several pages in a Google search and to try alternate naming shames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.