Status
Not open for further replies.

Indrikus_Leon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Anyone talked about that, those files nintendo "let us download" could be 'bad files' ?
you put the .tik and boom! you brick your console..

Reactions: Hothead

Platinum Lucario

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Has Nintendo been known to ask for people to return something like that though? Plus release is like 4 days away anyway, what would the point of taking it away be? xD
I'm pretty sure Nintendo can try to do that. But I don't think they would bother that much, and who knows? They might've told her to make a promise not to share any screenshots or gameplay until release day, and made her sign an NDA? xD

Reactions: Shikkichu

Unknown16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Or maybe she was just so excited and didn't think? Not exactly to be a jerk but just the excitement, it happens to the best of us

Also wasn't it shared in a group of HER friends?
I don't know. Just hope that the person only gets a warning or at most disciplinary.

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone talked about that, those files nintendo "let us download" could be 'bad files' ?
you put the .tik and boom! you brick your console..
Highly unlikely, it's a dead console and most of us are picking up a switch regardless
Also there's methods to test first, CEMU, Loadiine, etc. prior to installing, and even then it's only on the HDD, so my guess is worst case you format it

Salfay

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Seriously, each time i wake up and watch the thread, there are 30 new pages.
What happened: another fake ? a troll ? a shitstorm ?

( Or maybe a .tik :D ?)

Erikazz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I still think it looks perfectly playble, I dont care if it is 30 fps or 60 fps, as far as I know the game runs 30fps on the switch.
Some games work well on cemu, some don't .It takes a lot of optimiaztion, and since BOTW will pretty much the biggest game of the wii u i would be really surprised if it worked in playable manner at lunch

Platinum Lucario

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yeah, kids spamming memes 24/7 OP included
This thread was locked for a short period, so op and the other shitposters started "tried" starting like 10 more threads, spamming warez links etc.
I actually noticed that while I was reading through the last 100 pages of this thread, where I left off at when I went to sleep last night.

I noticed deletion messages of staff members reminding users that "GBATemp isn't 4chan" and such. xD

Reactions: LuigiXL

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
WHy would they remove it then ?
Use us as a bait. Ive been saying this since all this started. The game is suppose to be 13GB and the 3Gigs Update is an exactly a Update to the game which mean isnt suppose to complete the game and will be ADDED to the game. Its as simple as looking at the WiiU Data Management and look how it store the games and updates, DLCs, patches to understand this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/BiY0vNuu1eg?si=0nwmSHWeLkfcJJ__