PS1/2 Emulator WiiStation - Another Fork of WiiSXRX released

Joseito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Hello guys i sum up to the request from disorara of shoulders to half the pressure on gamecube controlers ,and this is pretty nuts but pocketstation emulation??! This would be lovely! Thanks.
Post automatically merged:

Hello again guys, I'm playing ff9 and ff8 spain rom, i put the antipiracy sbi files, but idk why both of the games always freeze eventually,i tried lightrec and dynarec and always they do the same, I'm i doing something wrong? Bin cue files even.

Last edited by Joseito,

ziky

Trophies
XP
Country
Oman
Unfortunately Gran Turismo 2 (USA) crashes at random during races, making it unplayable. Using CHD.

It's common enough that you can't get to finish 5 races without it happening.

Reactions: GustavoReis

steval_beaning

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The PlayStation can show more resolutions that don't scale evenly to 480p.

I mean I don't think the SNES scales smoothly to 480p either - so I think SNES9XRX either has some subtle filtering going on or is doing some VI trickery. Probably the former.

I don't think some kind of subtle filtering that retains sharp pixels without being as blurry as billinear is out of the question, but of course I know nothing about how it could be implemented lol...

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
PBP seems to work fine with me even on level 9 compression.
Just like me. I use the PBP format with level 9 compression and no game has ever given me errors because of it. It just works and saves space.
PBP compressed files (which are basically PS1 games made for run on PSP) are fully supported here in WiiStation.

Reactions: _47iscool

Joseito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Hello guys, well idk what the hell happened to this but is giving me trouble,i updated to 3.0 wiistation and i also kept a build released here and now fear effect tells me invalid memory card and koudelka the character won't move, why am i the only one having this issues, ive played koudelka before and reached the save but now i cant continue. thanks in advance

Oh putting controller to not analog fixed it for koudelka,but i noticed now that shadow man stutters as hell wich didn't happen before

Last edited by Joseito,
Reactions: GustavoReis

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well all i have is another build released here and no,they work the same for fear effect and shadow man,idk is like they are the same app but ff9 and ff8 wont freeze on the old build
Did you delete the settings.cfg from the wiisxrx folder you need to when you update Wiistation.

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Joseito and? Does it re-work when you put old version of wiistation back?
if that is so, it's just the new version of wiistation that has pb, and not due to a parameter issue.
(if it still doesn't work with old version of wiistation, it's your rom and data on usb that has become corrupted in some way)
You cannot blame the dev if the new version is quicker and support more games but has made 2 random games work less better, that happens, but it's good that you gave feedback about those like you did, but you must complete that crucial info.
Also, maybe newer emu isn't compatible with old sames, so try starting from the start of the game too.

Last edited by mrmagicm,

GustavoReis

GameCube and wii lover
Trophies
Website
mundowiihack.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys, well idk what the hell happened to this but is giving me trouble,i updated to 3.0 wiistation and i also kept a build released here and now fear effect tells me invalid memory card and koudelka the character won't move, why am i the only one having this issues, ive played koudelka before and reached the save but now i cant continue. thanks in advance

Oh putting controller to not analog fixed it for koudelka,but i noticed now that shadow man stutters as hell wich didn't happen before

I don't know if I misunderstood, but recently @xjsxjs197 modified the code in something about the memory card in this Commit

Joseito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
I dont really understand your question now, what do you mean put the old version back?like delete 3.0?let me explain ,on my sd there are 2 wiistation folders one is 2.4 and another is 3.0 ,the old version is a bulid released wich i changed the name of the .dol ,my issues seem to be after i copied wiistation 3.0 where i have all the problems said before, but the older version seems to be reading the same config file and works the same for shadow man and fear effect (wich says memory card invalid) but i tried ff8 and ff9 with the old version and doesn't freeze, also of course i understand how development for apps work ,sometimes there are regressions
@Joseito and? Does it re-work when you put old version of wiistation back?
if that is so, it's just the new version of wiistation that has pb, and not due to a parameter issue.
(if it still doesn't work with old version of wiistation, it's your rom and data on usb that has become corrupted in some way)
You cannot blame the dev if the new version is quicker and support more games but has made 2 random games work less better, that happens, but it's good that you gave feedback about those like you did.

I don't know if I misunderstood, but recently @xjsxjs197 modified the code in something about the memory card in this Commit
What does this mean? What do i do?

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
1st, I alway recommend just one wiistation at a time in the app folder, there can be some weird things if there are too many apps in this folder. For renaming, alway do it from the pc then put the file back on the sd, I knows it weird but I've seen some bugs about that. if you don't understand the question, sorry I can't help much more as I always ask question that cannot really be clearer, also you've talk about two games at the beginning, now it's 4 games.
@xjsxjs197 has made changed changes to the memory card code, so that means that your old saves on the sd could be not operationnal with the latest version, pretty obvious that in that case, you must erase saves with this version and restart from the beginning of the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol