Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far so good, about how many games? I just loaded 7 back to back, well played each for a bit too lol.

It blows up after a few games for me, sometimes 1. I wonder if it's related to the number of games... I have over 1200 on my 2TB and over 2000 on the 4TB. I'll try setting up a smaller set on a spare 500GB drive and see if that does the same thing. Odd part is it works fine on r1054 so I'm wondering if the new memory manager has some different limits.

sunnybubbles

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can someone help me with a source menu problem? I've been searching for a few days with no luck. My source menu looks roughly like the picture "source menu now" but I want is to look like the picture "source menu select source". I downloaded and extracted the "source menu advanced v2 by mastershoes" but it's still the same. I can change the views by pressing 1, but it never looks like wii channels. I would appreciate any help or links. Thanks very much .

source menu now.jpgsource menu select source.jpg

mike1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me with a source menu problem? I've been searching for a few days with no luck. My source menu looks roughly like the picture "source menu now" but I want is to look like the picture "source menu select source". I downloaded and extracted the "source menu advanced v2 by mastershoes" but it's still the same. I can change the views by pressing 1, but it never looks like wii channels. I would appreciate any help or links. Thanks very much .

View attachment 6714View attachment 6715
there is a setting in the start up menu to disable sourceflow

spacepimp

Pathalogical Fantasist
Trophies
XP
Country

View attachment 6714View attachment 6715

On page 2 of the settings menu is the option "startup settings" Although it's mislabeled, the source menu options are actually in there - just set "sourceflow" to "off" (see my sig) It doesn't look like you have the right artwork for the sourceflow, btw...which is why it's unreadable. Abz's masterpack has everything bang up to date, source menu icons, maxternal's sourcemenu editor and loads of other stuff.
- see Abz'ssig above

spacepimp

Pathalogical Fantasist
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiFlow Mod r1060 a.ka. 4.2.2 - Haven't seen it anywhere else - Main release googlecode still has 4.2.1 on the downloads page - so I hope there's not a problem posting this here. I wanted to add a couple of builds with various boot anims but thought I'd best start with the vanilla - click on the pic!

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys in the past I had a ton of THP trailers, I recently lost them when my HDD's prematurely and very sadly died. I was starting to get a collection going with a friend here but then he got banned, no idea why or how so basically I'm stuck with only few thp trailers only.

I was hoping we could either get a database up on the Wiki really for everyone to d/load, but if not, does anyone have a large collection/library of THP trailers that they can make available for myself and others to d/load?

BTW thanks fix94, r1060 is looking really good, bostonBC hey you should try r1060 and see if WiiFlow still dumps loading games back to back with your ultimate game count HDD lol.

GamerSince83

West Coast Pimpin'
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was hoping we could either get a database up on the Wiki really for everyone to d/load, but if not, does anyone have a large collection/library of THP trailers that they can make available for myself and others to d/load?

Ask and Ye Shall Recieve my good Budd ;)

Im in the Process of testing whut i have and tryin to get Sum Mediafire Links i would think for all the WiiFlowers :yaywii:

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys in the past I had a ton of THP trailers, I recently lost them when my HDD's prematurely and very sadly died. I was starting to get a collection going with a friend here but then he got banned, no idea why or how so basically I'm stuck with only few thp trailers only.

BTW thanks fix94, r1060 is looking really good, bostonBC hey you should try r1060 and see if WiiFlow still dumps loading games back to back with your ultimate game count HDD lol.
there are thp trailer videos on the wiki thanks to spidy1000

https://sites.google.com/site/wiiflowiki4/trailers

EDIT: i just read r1060. seems after you download them u have to use a tool called SUPER to extract the sound to an ogg file and place that in the same folder for trailers with the same name.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1