Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
First I wanna thank Wiimpathy, Matt and ofc Maxternal for their nice work on plugins and their help in tweaking and setting up :)

After fine tuning and cleaning, I'm uploading the latest pack with the following changes:
*Atari ST plugin:
Added several TOS bios files and made 2.06 the default one
Added "F1, Enter and O" as the default mapped keys ( minus, 1 and 2 buttons) to make it easier to open programs and start games
Joystick is mapped to D-Pad and A button by default
Many games work now but also won't even start no matter what bios you use

*Intellivision:
Added the latest test plugin that allows running games when the Wiiflow plugins and the game roms are not on same partition or device (ex plugins on SD and roms on USB)

*corrected few bugs in the ini files

*Made Genesis missing cover the default for Genesis plugin (was set to Megadrive by mistake)

*Added the music player icon to last icon in page 6 in source menu (replacing devolution) - to use the old source with devolution as last icon extract and replace the adv. source menu file in \WiiFlow folder

*Renamed Vectrex files to match the old name

Edit1: the pack is becoming bigger and bigger >200MB when extracted, (who cares it's cool) ;)

Edit2: Extracted pack and 7z file online :)

Edit3: Also added cfg file for intellivision to make it work on first run with wiimote+nunchuck (no need for classic controller anymore)

Added 3 new ogg files (Thanks Mastershoes) - more oggs will follow hopefully soon

Edit4: oh and @VashTS the GP setup is already premade in my pack including covers, you just need to place the game folders with DiscEx formatted isos in Sd\Games\ folder

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something that's been bugging me since the introduction of multi source select, the plugin menu no longer shows the hover images, only when the plugin is selected. Could that be fixed?

littlecubba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello FIX94 and OverjoY,
thought i would ask if there are any plans to update code for new HDD's as i just purchased a new portable hdd for the Wii (TOURO MOBILE MX3 1tb USB3/2) as i was fed up loading bits from sd card...

WiiFlow hangs during boot...
such a shame as i have gone back to using CFG UsbLoader where it does not...

just thought i'd ask...
missing WiiFLOW already

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
hello FIX94 and OverjoY,
thought i would ask if there are any plans to update code for new HDD's as i just purchased a new portable hdd for the Wii (TOURO MOBILE MX3 1tb USB3/2) as i was fed up loading bits from sd card...

just thought i'd ask...
missing WiiFLOW already
Did you try launchin WF via HBC or using the latest forwarder channel?

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

Mark D.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so here is pretty much what ive gathered soo far from not64 def the furthest and best n64 emulator yet but still a good amount of glitches and lagging in the gameplay and thats for just about every game i have about 120 n64 games and majority of them lag and have some sort of glitch but dont get me wrong this is the furthest ive seen n64 emulation come for the wii yet and i can wait to see the update!

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello FIX94 and OverjoY,

just thought i'd ask...
missing WiiFLOW already
I have a Touro and it works fine. Make sure you have the latest forwarder channel and current version of WiiFlow (r895 works great).

FWIW I have the entire drive setup as a single FAT32 partition as I've found that works well. If you have multiple partitions or are using NTFS I would recommend changing it.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all right a little late on this one. was asking for help but took to long so finished on my own. if there is a problem please let me know.
this theme isn't as fancy as droid flow was,no animation. just a plain jane.(some times that's the best.). the next one ? but it is nice that i can use a total different background for the mp3 cover flows.( wondering if this can also be done with other plug ins.) if your curious on that just look at the ini for wiiflow.
this is Dark Orchid. (based off of Orchid.). it was in my video a few pages back, when i was showing mp3 cover flow.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3645gp62696kv1v

this theme works 100% on my set up. but my set up isn't as involved as some of the other ones i've seen on this thread. so
optudt.jpg
let me know.

Reactions: MassiveRican

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theme looks great man! any chance of turning that purple into Android blue color from ics/jb? that would be sweet, i was working on turning stuff Android blue in my orchid mod.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theme looks great man! any chance of turning that purple into Android blue color from ics/jb? that would be sweet, i was working on turning stuff Android blue in my orchid mod.
i actually have a "test" theme that i can finish real fast that has the blue text.( done the same as this one just different background.) i'll upload that one to. later today when i have a chance.
had a chance to finish.. here is what i called 110.

http://www.mediafire.com/?o3twva2pq4w0bz3 same as dark but is blue an different background.. but every thing is the same.

Reactions: MassiveRican

littlecubba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a Touro and it works fine. Make sure you have the latest forwarder channel and current version of WiiFlow (r895 works great).

FWIW I have the entire drive setup as a single FAT32 partition as I've found that works well. If you have multiple partitions or are using NTFS I would recommend changing it.

it was the first thing i done, formatted to FAT32...
changed the forwarder to the latest OFFICAL release, cleared the SDcard of all settings...

just waiting for the files transfer across to double check, and with fingers crossed...:blink:

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
THX Budd appreciate it much....i used to have a couple off the old Wiki too but my old SD card gave out on me a while back

Only got COD titles & Captain Rainbow
Cool cuz I know I'll need the captain rainbow one lol. Possibly COD too. I'll upload all of mine tonight and PM u if I need any of yours ^_^

Reactions: macmanhigh

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i think there's a problem with metroid prime trilogy with wiiflow i was playing echoes and just beat the torvus boss and have the energy was on my way back to the light energy controller and now the elevator is stuck it will not lower no matter what i do.

jackson pesto

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Something that's been bugging me since the introduction of multi source select, the plugin menu no longer shows the hover images, only when the plugin is selected. Could that be fixed?

yes i too notice same issue.. i wonder perhaps it is because of the multi source select. i wish this feature could be turned on or off. that is a request i have

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
i think there's a problem with metroid prime trilogy with wiiflow i was playing echoes and just beat the torvus boss and have the energy was on my way back to the light energy controller and now the elevator is stuck it will not lower no matter what i do.
So you're certain that with USBL-GX and CFG it doesn't get stuck at the part you're talking about?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Morning