Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

Omega191

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It stops being funny when you realise he can't do basic math. It's just sad then. The difference between me and you is I don't count on my fingers. But hey, I'm willing to do some tutoring.

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
mugotu said:
I've been using this laptop from this church im helping build a website for, so after i get some framing of the site done ill DL the r346 source and add in those patches ASAP. I'm still here, just broke and trying to make some money to get a place to live for my family. WiiFlow just doesnt pay me anything so I have to work on generating income, lol I think I have gotten mb $15 in donations since I said I might not be working on this much due to lack of a home. I guess all the pirates arent even willing to donate to a great loader to play all the games they steal off of the net. If half of the 1.5 million+ wiiflow users sent us even a measly $10 for the 100 hours a week I was putting into wiiflow we could afford to work on wiiflow for years to come, but we need paying jobs for a bit instead.

Glad to see your alive dude...we kinda miss you (Tyrant) here
tongue.gif

Anyhow...i can relate with your issues...and since i've had so many hours of fun...on wiiflow and on IRC (with the team)...i'll donate a bit soon.
Hope everything is working out with your ma'am and son
smile.gif

Hi from Portugal,

xfcrowman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A reminder to everyone - don't feel the troll. Given that nearly all of Omega's posts are flamebait and have little or nothing to do with the topic, it's better to just ignore him.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Everyone
I'd like to remember that every single off-topic post will be trashed, and the next flamers/flamebaiters will be warned on sight and their posts removed.

If you see a post which sounds like flaming, report it, don't reply to it.

Thanks!

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mugotu said:
I've been using this laptop from this church im helping build a website for, so after i get some framing of the site done ill DL the r346 source and add in those patches ASAP. I'm still here, just broke and trying to make some money to get a place to live for my family. WiiFlow just doesnt pay me anything so I have to work on generating income, lol I think I have gotten mb $15 in donations since I said I might not be working on this much due to lack of a home. I guess all the pirates arent even willing to donate to a great loader to play all the games they steal off of the net. If half of the 1.5 million+ wiiflow users sent us even a measly $10 for the 100 hours a week I was putting into wiiflow we could afford to work on wiiflow for years to come, but we need paying jobs for a bit instead.
i feel your pain,most deff, family comes first. who cares what these idiots say, as long as they can have their instant gratification.. this is some thing i hope my family never has to do again. been here done that. an it's not fun..
yaywii.gif

skx7

Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys... it's time to update my wiiflow again. what's the most recent stable release right now? which ciosx should i use to have the best compatability?

right now i have wiiflow 2.1 with ciosx rev20b. my usb drive is formatted as FAT32... any benefit to change it in NTFS?

many thanks

mugotu

Trophies
Website
www.wiiflowiki.com
XP
Country
United States
Getting closer to having a place to live I think. The guy I have been working at the church with, his dad wants to move and doesnt want to break his lease, so we might be sub-letting from him so we don't have to pay first+last months rent and a security deposit.... just pay the rent on time. I definitely want to get these new features in as soon as im set up there, no way can I let cfg or neogamma have a leg up on us for long xD. I'm always gonna be all wiiflow at heart when talking about wii shet xD. Also for the few that openned their wallets due to my rant (you know who you are), THANK YOU! ++KARMA, true supporters are always appreciated.

P.S. I'm kinda vexed I didnt get in on the flame war which im assuming was about my post, mods are doing a great job but hey, I missed it lol.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Elegant said:
You could also get a leg up on uLoader if you have NAND emulation supported
wink.gif
Have you checked joyflow? It's basically wiiflow on uneek. It's still very beta-ish (.wbfs support works but slooooww), but it certainly has already quite a leg up over uLoader.

No...as it stands, proper support for the d2x cIOS would be the more logical development step.

@mugotu: I can't speak on behalf of other donators, but mine is for the work that you already have done. It's nice if you're going to pick up development again, but it's in no way a moral obligation or something.
Glad to hear things are going better, though.
smile.gif

(oh, and you can probably contact Raulpica to know what the flamebaiting was all about...dunno about this forum, but on others, moderators can still read the posts as they were)

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mugotu said:
I'm kinda vexed I didnt get in on the flame war which im assuming was about my post, mods are doing a great job but hey, I missed it lol.
QUOTE(Wever @ Jun 14 2011, 09:15 AM) @mugotu: you can probably contact Raulpica to know what the flamebaiting was all about...dunno about this forum, but on others, moderators can still read the posts as they were.
Don't worry Miigotu, it was not about your post, it was about source and GPL...Thats all i am gonna say, i don't want to get a warning about bringing this up again.

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mugotu said:
Getting closer to having a place to live I think.
That's excellent news, Miigotu. Being away as I was myself, I missed all of this, and I'm sorry to hear that you have such a hard time. I hope everything works out well for you and your family!

QUOTE(mugotu @ Jun 14 2011, 07:26 AM) P.S. I'm kinda vexed I didnt get in on the flame war which im assuming was about my post, mods are doing a great job but hey, I missed it lol.
I agree! I missed that one too, and I would've loved to see it
wink.gif

Anyway, if it's about GPL and stuff, pfff...anyway, I've opened the sources again, but this time in github (https://github.com/r-win/wiiflow). We can still work on SVN, it'll sync with github for us. Anyway, hope to see/speak you soon again.

Dent

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
stev418 said:
just tried latest source, block ios reload working for metroid trilogy, but not for sam and max
smile.gif
How do you download the latest source from the webpage that r-win posted so that I can compile it. If you just click the download button it downloads an older revision.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/gz90ppV7yfE?si=y1IdUB1kPvndhn5P