Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Fix94 is currently spending his time working on Nintendont, I'm sure there will be a fix for it in the future when he has time. Most people use PNG covers anyway so the majority of users are not affected by this bug. I'll file an issue on the SVN so that he's aware.

Reactions: Gaming4Ever

halen

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am using JPG files this way. I load PNG images on the Wii that creates the cache after I replace the png cover by jpg covers.

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Could someone please explain to me about the Default Game Language, and how it works?

Based on personal experience, it seems to work like this:
- If you let the setting like it is, games will use the language your console is set to.
- Here is an example: If I were to buy a Wii from the US, the console language would be English and games would display English text by default. Now I could set the default game language to "German". The Wii's main language would still be English, but the game text would be displayed in German instead.
- The default game language might also influence which language is displayed by multi-language games. But I'm not exactly sure about that.

Seanbx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
are there some ways to fix 02 error of different region games?
I need this option for playing at Project M correctly.

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I swear before, it was possible, but can we have different settings for Neek Wiiflow than we do Real Nand Wiiflow? Going beyond having just a different theme to distinguish between the two at a glance, we could set NeekFlow's (as I'm now calling it) Return To Channel to the N Switch, thus booting back into Real Nand Wiiflow, instead of having it return to NeekFlow after launching a Wiiware game with Neek2o from Real Nand.

On a related note, is there a way to launch emulators successfully from NeekFlow? I'm having some trouble. If one of these issues could be resolved, I wouldn't be torn between the two.

Um, ok. Something weird I noticed about Save Favorite Mode State...
I don't know how to explain it, my brain is hurting just trying to decipher this tangled web of cause and effect. In a nutshell, with SFMS turned on, the Favorites setting acts really wonky when switching between Wii, gamecube, emunand, plugins and back again. Someone just try it and see what I mean.

(Sorry for this now giant post full of issues, nobody posted to break this shit up :/)
The google code page says this project is no longer maintained. Does this mean Wiiflow is at its end? :(

Reactions: Fl0wmart

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Here you go:
Wiiflow 4.22 Beta Rev 1075 Mod2

New Features
1. Support for latest and old nintendont autoboot
2. Removed Smart Controller detection for Nintendont and Added HID button in Game settings page 4
Image5.jpg
3. Added Libsixaxis DS3 controller now fully work (only bug still present is rapid button press which makes pressing home reset and pressing A directly launch the game)
However pressing A while using the L-stick and pointer works fine (you can use this to press the home icon and settings and select a title)
Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg
Fixing that rapid pressing response is beyond my skills, anyone is welcome to help
PS3-DS3 button map

4.P.S. MC Emulation is same as NMM on game settings page 3
Image4.jpg
download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j7mwahmptydt0z1/boot.dol

I'll add this later to the zipped pack when the tiny bug gets fixed
P.S. you can get the updated carbonic Abz ini here (adds effect to hid button): https://www.dropbox.com/s/k03utsund6mu8jt/Carbonik Abz.ini

Special thanks to Daxtsu, megazig, Fix94 and airline38 for their help

sources: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101209384/ds3/open-wiiflow-mod-1075mod2-source.7z

Reactions: Gaming4Ever

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I read on the Wiki that covers can be downloaded for some emulator games. Is there a list of which games those are, or any way to check progress on this? Will full cover downloading support for emulators ever be high priority?

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I read on the Wiki that covers can be downloaded for some emulator games. Is there a list of which games those are, or any way to check progress on this? Will full cover downloading support for emulators ever be high priority?

If I remember, there was a guy doing the server part of it based on CRC for the rom but it never got done? Correct me if I'm wrong...

spacepimp

Pathalogical Fantasist
Trophies
XP
Country
I would like for there to be a separate button/command for categories. As the big man is otherwise preoccupied, how could I do this myself? Also, is there a way to force 480p when using devo? The video setting only seems to work for DM.
adding a button for categories would be nice but it also means all the themes that have been updated will have to be updated again. Maybe there could be an option to invert the favorite btn. set to no a = favs and b = categories. set to yes a = cats and b = favs
Perhaps a more flexible approach would be to allow user to select which 5 icons they want in their pop-up menu, from a selection of icons for functions already available in wiiflow. Themers need not update whole themes, but anyone could submit icons.
For example - by editing an ini entry that defines which icon appears where, users can replace the Optical Disc Launch DVD button with a "categories" or "sort by" button.
Hey, btw.

Reactions: drakorex

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.