Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

Albatroz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys,, i cant compile any wiiflow rev... but i can compile forwarders, CFG.
whats the diference to wiiflow???
thx
error message to compile r374
> "make"
./scripts/svnrev.sh: line 5: $'\r': command not found
./scripts/svnrev.sh: line 42: warning: here-document at line 28 delimited by end-of-file (wanted `EOF')
./scripts/svnrev.sh: line 43: syntax error: unexpected end of file
Building for IOS 249 Port 0.
./scripts/buildtype.sh: line 2: $'\r': command not found
./scripts/buildtype.sh: line 7: $'\r': command not found
./scripts/buildtype.sh: line 65: warning: here-document at line 57 delimited by end-of-file (wanted `EOF')
./scripts/buildtype.sh: line 66: syntax error: unexpected end of file
"make": *** [build] Error 2

> Process Exit Code: 2
> Time Taken: 00:01

xfcrowman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Albatroz said:
Etheboss said:
@Albatroz: wiiflow now must be compiled with the latest devkitpro.
what version???
devkitpro and libogc

edited:
Im using:
devkitppc => r22
libogc => 1.8.6

devkitppc needs to be r23 and libogc needs to be 1.8.7, and then it should compile

xfcrowman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Albatroz said:
where can i get r23, cause devkitpro-updater is downloading r24 and libogc1.8.7

If you go to sourceforge where it is hosted you can browse files. If you go to the devkitppc folder you can find a folder labeled "previous."

You can find r23 and some older revs in there.

Albatroz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded devkitppc r23 and libogc1.8.7 from sourceforge files.
Then, I deleted c:/devkitpro/devkitppc folder and c:/devkitpro/libogc folder
and extracted new devkitppc and libogc to c:/devkitpro folder using same structure as above.
Result: same error as before.
I cant compile it yet
frown.gif

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have dxv6(56) as 249 and dxv6(57) as 250.

Using 374 rev someone posted here.

I have the same results as others if i try to change the ios used to launch the game to anything other then default i get a code dump error.

Is error 002 supposed to be on or off in global settings?

I did a clean install(only kept cover folders and theme folder) with 374 and it was set to on.

Just wondering

Dent

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
icebrg5 said:

I have the same results as others if i try to change the ios used to launch the game to anything other then default i get a code dump error.

I did a clean install(only kept cover folders and theme folder) with 374 and it was set to on.

Just wondering
I also have the exact same code dump problem with r374 as described.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
EtheBoss says that selecting a different ios to run the game is working for him in 373 and 374 but everyone else is saying the opposite.

Would it matter how the cios was installed?

Through the installer or through modmii wads?

I used modmii wads to install mine and both d2x v6 installed without issues.I used MMM to install them as well.

Or maybe its just EtheBoss wasnt using 374 when he got it to work but just thought he was.

Albatroz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im using R374 i got link here once i cant compile mine.
and im having the same issue when change to another cIOS (222/223/224/250). Wiiflow is working only with 249 here

Dent

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
icebrg5 said:
EtheBoss says that selecting a different ios to run the game is working for him in 373 and 374 but everyone else is saying the opposite.

Would it matter how the cios was installed?

Through the installer or through modmii wads?

I used modmii wads to install mine and both d2x v6 installed without issues.I used MMM to install them as well.

Or maybe its just EtheBoss wasnt using 374 when he got it to work but just thought he was.
I also used ModMii wads and MMM to install them and I get the code dumps with r374.

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used the official installer v2.1...does that rule out the source of the cIOS as the problem?

i also did wiiflow builds for all five cIOS flavors....they all run on their respective default launch cIOS just fine...they all crash when trying to change game load cIOS....

to play BO or conduit2, just run wiiflow250 or wiiflow224 on default settings....to play everything else, run default wiiflow249

as a few others have reported, i also notice the remote de-sync/re-sync issue when using wiiflow249...but the problem doesn't happen when using wiiflow224....makes me think it's cIOS related....

Bauldrick

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello
ohmy.gif

I'm interested, those with problems... what do you mean by 'clean install' exactly..?

My clean install would be to move *:/wiiflow out of the way and delete *:/apps/wiiflow/wiiflow.ini i.e 'starting fresh' especially with a test version I suppose, but I know shit
smile.gif
(anyway I had that problem and deleting gameconfigs solved it)

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bauldrick said:
Hello
ohmy.gif

I'm interested, those with problems... what do you mean by 'clean install' exactly..?

My clean install would be to move *:/wiiflow out of the way and delete *:/apps/wiiflow/wiiflow.ini i.e 'starting fresh' especially with a test version I suppose, but I know shit
smile.gif
(anyway I had ?that problem? and deleting gameconfigs solved it)
...are you saying you are running r373 or r374 perfectly? ...you can launch games on cIOS other than default?

what you describe as a clean install would suffice...the "deleting gameconfigs" trick was required for d2x functionality when moving from r304 to r355....the recent problems described involve a move from r355 to r373/r374....

please clarify....

xfcrowman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me, a clean install means:
-renaming wiiflow.ini
-renaming usb:/wiiflow

Once you run wiiflow it will create a new wiiflow.ini and /wiiflow folder. If things work well after doing these steps, I will then move my covers, cheats, etc over to the new /wiiflow folder, and then change the settings of any game that needs it (e.g. Black Ops, etc).

However, doing this with r374 doesn't fix the problem, so I have gone back to r355 for now.

Dent

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dent said:
icebrg5 said:

Just wondering
I also have the exact same code dump problem with r374 as described.
Just for info, I didn't have this code dump problem with r369 so that is what I have reverted back to. I didn't try any of the revisions in between r369 and r374.

Bauldrick

Trophies
XP
Country
hmmm I was able to replicated the problem, and if I move settings out the way, load 374 and redownload wiitdb its fine... but I now cant even replicate it..... and yes 374 is working fine for me, COD:BO starts under alternate cios

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
To all ppl that experience problems with switching IOS slot with rev373 and 374.

I suspect you are using a Wiiflow rev compiled with a dirty devkit or you have received it from someone that has a dirty devkit.

I use one that comes straight from the devs themself. I can assure you that one works.
As a test i am going to try compiling it myself to see if i have the same problem as you guys.
I'll let you know how that turned out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw