Whats need to been done first?

• Total voters

ScreamingBeast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But if you want to keep people interested it might be a good idea to document the changes right here, it would show everybody how fast the project is progressing :)

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
PROGRESS UPDATE: the config file will soon work =) the only I need to figure out now are how I will check where the dol are booted from... :yaywii:
In C and C++ the first argument (argv[0]) is the name of the file being executed. It MIGHT include the full path but I don't know for sure.

Also, you could just decide on a standard folder like /apps/wiicraft and just always assume it's running from there ... or create it and put your config files there if it's not.

xerpi

Trophies
XP
Country
PROGRESS UPDATE: the config file will son work =) the only i need to figure out now are how i will chech were the dol are booted from... :yaywii:

It would be better to read the files (textures and such) from sd:/Wiicraft/whatever than from next the boot.dol.

Ah and here some "screenshot" from Wiicraft:

PK6EHcQ4LXbQjCAb8OIrSzep.jpg

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been watching/lurking this thread since the day it was posted, I am happy to see the progress that has been made.

Two thumbs up from this guy!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +2