Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

Judaz

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes but double and triple check everything before you start.
Right, my sd card's got the sd/wiiu/apps/homebrewlauncher folder and the sd/install folder with all the .app and .h3 files and the title.tik, should be everything, right? Then I just have to connect to the hbl launcher site and launch the wud installer, press the A button and install the game, if I'm not wrong

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
Someone downloaded from New NUS Grabber GUI and tried to install SSB4 and get the error 0xFFFBFFE7 and progresa bar stopped in 20.7???!!!!!!!!

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
Like 6 hours
But please someone respond please im going to redownload the first files because it stop while 2% but I'm sure that there's other solution
I know that is the correct ticket because I use the method that you know if it's +2 or -2 and if it incorrect the error will be 0xFFFxxx42 not 0xFFFBFFE7

JohnathanMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right, my sd card's got the sd/wiiu/apps/homebrewlauncher folder and the sd/install folder with all the .app and .h3 files and the title.tik, should be everything, right? Then I just have to connect to the hbl launcher site and launch the wud installer, press the A button and install the game, if I'm not wrong

Right, but I meant double and triple check that you are for sure using the game from your country. USA or EUR. Don't want to end up with a brick :)

Judaz

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Right, but I meant double and triple check that you are for sure using the game from your country. USA or EUR. Don't want to end up with a brick :)
Should be
I mean, the folder's called supermariomaker.eur so
Is there any way to check if it's ACTUALLY an EUR game?

Last edited by Judaz,

Scott Pilgrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to install Yoshi's it tells me "don't try to install games that you didn't buy". What can I do?
BTW, it's funny because I DID buy it at launch :rofl:

Shadowlurker

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Odd, tried installing Monster Hunter, and the Wudpatcher only saw and installed around 2gb of it instead of the full 6gb and it's not on the homepage (I assume it's because it only installed a small portion) anyone had a similar issue?

Edit* now it appears to be stuck on deleting "unnecessary data" which I assume is the failed install and it doesn't appear to end.. it's just never ending "deleting".. oh boy.

Last edited by Shadowlurker,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1