XP
Country
Brazil

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
since there is that rednand coming and besides the iosu, would these usb loader dumps be worth downloading now ? there are like 10 titles i would want, would they be useless with future cfw?

PixelTheKWolf

Memelord Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since there is that rednand coming and besides the iosu, would these usb loader dumps be worth downloading now ? there are like 10 titles i would want, would they be useless with future cfw?
Nope, you can install them without the title.tik, if downloaded from nusgrabber, from what I can tell, since rednand will disable sig checks.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

Judaz

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I got Super Mario Maker EUR from the google drive link from the other thread, it already contained all the game files and the title.tik, I still modified the title.tik with tik.modifier, did I do wrong? Can a brick happen?

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Nope, you can install them without the title.tik, if downloaded from nusgrabber, from what I can tell, since rednand will disable sig checks.

okay awesome, because now the huge titles such as 'xenoblade' and a few others that are loadiine are now useless for me (i never even could start xenoblade because of the ridiculous size (my sd is a 32gig and i had other games i wanted to play more ,so there was no space) ,

so then the nusgrabber full titles wont be useless with future cfw's i hope? if your saying that they will come in handy and still be working with future cfw's then i will start downloading a few titles today.

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
I got Super Mario Maker EUR from the google drive link from the other thread, it already contained all the game files and the title.tik, I still modified the title.tik with tik.modifier, did I do wrong? Can a brick happen?
I think it's already been modified...
And no, a brick won't happen.

PixelTheKWolf

Memelord Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay awesome, because now the huge titles such as 'xenoblade' and a few others that are loadiine are now useless for me (i never even could start xenoblade because of the ridiculous size (my sd is a 32gig and i had other games i wanted to play more ,so there was no space) ,

so then the nusgrabber full titles wont be useless with future cfw's i hope? if your saying that they will come in handy and still be working with future cfw's then i will start downloading a few titles today.
Yea, i'd say if possible, and if you believe that it will be released on Monday (in the case that I do, and if it isn't, i'll be disappointed, but not angry), it should disable sig checks and allow you to install it to a external flash drive and add it to the Rednand system menu.

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Yea, i'd say if possible, and if you believe that it will be released on Monday (in the case that I do, and if it isn't, i'll be disappointed, but not angry), it should disable sig checks and allow you to install it to a external flash drive and add it to the Rednand system menu.
It'll disable sign checks doesn't mean that a ticket won't be needed!

Last edited by AboodXD,

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

You can't download anything that is only on the eShop (because, you know, those don't have WUDs), so, Loadiine is still great for VC injects and those kind of things.

PixelTheKWolf

Memelord Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll disable sign checks != A ticket won't be needed!
Yep. basically.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can't download anything that is only on the eShop (because, you know, those don't have WUDs), so, Loadiine is still great for VC injects and those kind of things.
Yea, true. but from what I know, you can use the NUSGrabber for wii u games

Reactions: Olmectron

paulogiygas91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Anyone know if the games leaves any traces on the Wii U? I remember when using wads on the Wii, even removing the game leaves the ticket in the system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled