Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
someone know how to "unblock" the speed limit of nusgrabber ? It caps at 4.5mo/s... i know it's fast for some but i can go to 45mo/s so i would like it to be at least 10-20mo/s

kimchee2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello guys,
To install game updates with wup installer (offline so console wii u not going online or online but using tubehax dns) , do I use the same wup installer version I mean this mod version ?

PixelTheKWolf

Memelord Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you for your replies

With the rednand coming, it will be safer to use this method with an emunand right ?
Most likely, yes. If the rednand bricks, you can just reimage the SD card with the nand on it, and try again, though you would lose your saves and other stuff on that rednand dump, sadly.

Phil5004

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Mabye I've got an too old Version of WUPinstaller (I've downloaded the recommended)
Because I've wanted to install my dump of m MK8 and the installer said "Do not try to install games you havn't paid for"
And next to my Wii U is the Mk8 disk ._.

Reactions: monito uchiha

PixelTheKWolf

Memelord Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mabye I've got an too old Version of WUPinstaller (I've downloaded the recommended)
Because I've wanted to install my dump of m MK8 and the installer said "Do not try to install games you havn't paid for"
And next to my Wii U is the Mk8 disk ._.
Ah, you downloaded a installer that has a function added that will not allow installment of unpaid games. Check.. "That iso site" if needed for it.
Edit: Ninja'd with a drive link.

PixelTheKWolf

Memelord Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LMAO dat "._." though :rofl2::rofl2:
Gotta love dem fails, dou. Jokes aside, yea, the newer versions patched it to where you couldn't install unpaid for games, even if you did dump them from a disc, because of piracy junk, and they don't know If you have the disk or not. But most people tend NOT to have the disk, so "Piracy." ._.

WiiUAre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
so, i read on another forum that when the games are installed using this method on harddrive. the games are also playable on another wiiu, just by plugin it in. is that true ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1