Mr. Mysterio

Super Genius
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
th

For those who don't know what a meme is (like me), here you go:
A meme (/ˈmm/ meem)[1] is "an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture".[2] A meme acts as a unit for carrying cultural ideas, symbols, or practices that can be transmitted from one mind to another through writing, speech, gestures, rituals, or other imitable phenomena with a mimicked theme. Supporters of the concept regard memes as cultural analogues to genes in that they self-replicate, mutate, and respond to selective pressures.[3]

Mr. Mysterio

Super Genius
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd love a lossless screenshot tool in PNG format. The Wii U's browser caps the resolution at 720p and heavily compresses the image, regardless of where you upload it.

You can buy ridiculously expensive video capture devices, but a homebrU to do that would be nice. :lol:

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can buy ridiculously expensive video capture devices, but a homebrU to do that would be nice. :lol:

Ah yes, just gonna hook up my $300 (or whatever) El Gato HD capture and... Wait... What?... THERE WAS A FREE SOFTWARE SOLUTION THIS WHOLE TIME?!

The above is my submission for a commercial that can be displayed in the GBAtemp banner adspaces

loco365

Trophies
XP
It might really wild, but for an OS, Windows 10 would be interesting to see running, considering a Raspberry Pi can run it, it shouldn't be too far-fetched to run it.

Reactions: Margen67

loco365

Trophies
XP
PPC cant run Windows, iirc. That's why Bootcamp doesn't exist on pre-Mac Pro computers

Considering the Wii was able to run DOSbox and subsequently Windows 95, perhaps not Windows 10 may work, but there may be another version that's older that could work, say, XP or 7 (Not Vista because it sucks).

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Considering the Wii was able to run DOSbox and subsequently Windows 95, perhaps not Windows 10 may work, but there may be another version that's older that could work, say, XP or 7 (Not Vista because it sucks).

x86 emulators... ever heard of virtual pc or qemu?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-