Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

nastys

ナースティス
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
From another post :

1. Open the browser and run the original, unmodified osdriver exploit (repeat the process until it works)
2. Re-Open the browser from the Home menu and go to wj44.bplaced.net/py/
3. Re-Re-Open the browser again (this is very important!!!!!)
5. Connect to Gecko dotNET
6. Return to home and launch the game
7. Gecko dotNET will reconnect

That works for me
This post... http://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-hacking-homebrew-discussion.367489/page-463#post-5629131
I tried that, it doesn't connect :(

Is there a step I missed? I launched the kexploit, then th py page, then mk8, then internet browser again, but I cannot connect to tcgp gecko :(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Will try that, thanks :)
Run the game before the py page

Reactions: VinsCool

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Be warned, TCPGecko does some weird stuff with quick launch apps (IE everything at the bottom of the main menu). Should be able to reboot directly into them, but if you go into a game, use home menu to close it, and load, it'll lock itself on the boot screen. Also, System Settings also breaks it, so avoid that too.

Reactions: pelago

GOT4N

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Be warned, TCPGecko does some weird stuff with quick launch apps (IE everything at the bottom of the main menu). Should be able to reboot directly into them, but if you go into a game, use home menu to close it, and load, it'll lock itself on the boot screen. Also, System Settings also breaks it, so avoid that too.
Can we spoof to access online and eshop with it ?

GOT4N

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Correct, though all you really need is the latest game update to go online. Wait until emuNAND, much easier and simple.
So it's useless using webkit then? I mean, it's probable than no exploit would be found again, so what to do?
And I thought you needed last update of fw to go online?

GOT4N

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Nope, I can go online with Splatoon since I have the 2.0.0 update, even though I'm only on 5.4.0.
Thanks. :P

Useless? Yeah ... I guess if you aren't interested in learning or merely enjoying the art of it.
lmao I don't give a fuck about what you're saying m8. I know it can lead to potential new exploits lmao

oh and btw, would emunand be possible with the webkit?

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Literally anyone
You all think it's going to magically pop into existence, anyone with 4.0.0-5.1.0 could have been working on it. We're not going to do all the work for you lmao that's not how it works
Well, I would like to, but I am a shit in programming and stuff :P

If I could go back to school asap and take programming classes, that would help me for sure :D

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you update now, you will get 5.5.0 for free ;)

OK, i was joking there for a bit.
Seriously now, how about redirecting that energy you now use by replying so much to try to get gbatemp people (or from other forums) to make emulators for the wii u.

What can I do to get people interested? Should I make a thread explaining the reasons and rhetoric as to why emulators on the Wii U would be superior. Or rather, listing all the open-source emulators that can be ported, listing the pluses, minuses, etc of each emulator, what features they should have, and so on? :P

It might be in vain, but, I want to at least try.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU