Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm testing the OSDriver kernel exploit on firmware 4.0.2 and so far no luck. Is it supposed to work on this firmware too? Here are my test results:

Race Attack Failed: 5x
Freeze: 10x
I put this in the other thread it might just help others. I should of posted it in here really instead off>

Guys I have a sure fire way to get into the exploit everytime just reset XAMPP click on go then go into wiiu bookmark leave it for a few seconds the clock should reset to 00.00 then put in the url the <ip>/payload532.html link it should boot in everytime without failure no more race attacks :) I tried this method over 30 times last night and it booted into the exploit everytime without one Race Attack popping up of cause the gecko boots no probs!

Reactions: doolaik

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
It includes Marionumber1's Splatoon patches.
Thanks. Its just another pygecko.html boot though in url with splatoon update, is that right? I have swapped your new one with the old one, is that good?

Edit: Thanks wj44 will try later with the gecko_dantarion update :)

Last edited by Reecey,

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Wii U is on 5.3.2, but am unable to play some of my games. It asks to do a System Update before game update when I try to launch a game. If I click Update, it takes me to the System Update screen. The update fails because of the blocked IPs, but am still unable to play game. Is there a way around this without having to turn off Wii U internet connection? Thoughts/help appreciated :)

nastys

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My Wii U is on 5.3.2, but am unable to play some of my games. It asks to do a System Update before game update when I try to launch a game. If I click Update, it takes me to the System Update screen. The update fails because of the blocked IPs, but am still unable to play game. Is there a way around this without having to turn off Wii U internet connection? Thoughts/help appreciated :)
http://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-hacking-homebrew-discussion.367489/page-448#post-5625944

nastys

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is that a DNS server you set up? :)
That's the DNS server used for TubeHax, but it also blocks updates :)

StandardBus said:
The DNS SMEA has prepared for TubeHax of 3DS also aim to block the console updates. Also it also applies to WiiU, since both consoles use the same update server. However, using the DNS TubeHax also blocks the eShop.

Source: https://www.reboot.ms/forum/threads/bloccare-aggiornamenti-automatici-wiiu-e-3ds.520/
Don't translate the entire page using Google Translator, because it messes up the tabs...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also *cough cough rigged elections cough cough*