Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

golden45

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yep, It's working, I can create new Threads!, however the RPC.py doesn't detect my console, even if I press A button, I will keep trying, but I think my problem is that I put my IP in a incorrect form...

Your ip should look like this in socket.h : (for 192.168.0.105)
#define PC_IP 0xC0A80069

In rpc.py I changed the line : self.listen('0.0.0.0', 12345)
by : self.listen('192.168.0.105', yourport)

maybe it can help you

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
#define PC_IP 0xC0A80069

maybe it can help you
Hmm... I changed the part of rpc.py (however I don't know my port :/ ), I need to put my IP on hex then? (In socket.h)

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
#define PC_IP 0xC0A80069

maybe it can help you

use a quick python one liner at the command line for ip to hex

python -c "from functools import reduce; print( 'IP HEX:\t0x%8x' % reduce(lambda x,y: (x<< 8) +y ,map(int, '192.168.1.1'.split('.'))))"

just sub your ip out for the one in there and you get the right hex

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It's 12345 for the port, not 123456 ;)
Hell, I feel retarded when I do mistakes like that, thanks for point that out, and... IT'S WORKING!!!!!! Thank you very much all the people that helped me, I'm really happy of getting this working, thanks again to all :D.

EDIT: Yes, it's finally running perfectly, just tried rpc.exit() and is working :) .
EDIT2: By the way, is it posible now to dump things like the Wii U RAM when it's running a VC game? or even a Wii U Game?.

Last edited by Goku Junior,

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hell, I feel retarded when I do mistakes like that, thanks for point that out, and... IT'S WORKING!!!!!! Thank you very much all the people that helped me, I'm really happy of getting this working, thanks again to all :D.

EDIT: Yes, it's finally running perfectly, just tried rpc.exit() and is working :) .
EDIT2: By the way, is it posible now to dump things like the Wii U RAM when it's running a VC game? or even a Wii U Game?.

Not without kernel access to modify memory page table permissions. :P

mindscarp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nintendo issued multiple copyright strikes against the Splatoon hack videos of @NWPlayer123 :

"Splatoon - Ins..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Nintendo.

It's weird that they never did so (to my knowledge) with MrBean35000vr's Mario Kart 8 hack videos, or for the thousands of Wii hack videos. Pretty hypocritical as they explicitly whitelisted Splatoon in their Nintendo Creators Program for YouTube (https://r.ncp.nintendo.net/whitelist/).

You could probably send a counter-claim so that Nintendo is forced to either reinstate the videos or send a proper DMCA notice.

FusionGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if it would be best just to use our own servers for hosting using HTML5.

@mindscrap: The Creator's Program only applies to monetized videos.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1