Hardware wii u gamepad no longer works!

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
hi can someone please tell me how to fix this i was playing breath of the wild and i noticed some dirt and screen bumps on the bottom left corner of my gamepad. i have no idea how the screen got distorted like that just two minor bumps. well the stupid thing is that i tried to remove the dirt with my fingers....now nothing works on the gamepad except for home power and thhe buttton.... could i have damaged the screen

aykay55

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like you broke the screen and it needs to be replaced. Not your fault though. Gamepads are fragile as glass. Nintendo is selling them on their online store pretty cheap.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Never mind. Nintendo does not sell them seperately. Buy one off eBay. Make sure the seller says it's new or lightly used, and the seller has a good rep.

Reactions: NoNAND

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Looks like you broke the screen and it needs to be replaced. Not your fault though. Gamepads are fragile as glass. Nintendo is selling them on their online store pretty cheap.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Never mind. Nintendo does not sell them seperately. Buy one off eBay. Make sure the seller says it's new or lightly used, and the seller has a good rep.
thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom