Hacking Wii U Brew Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
bubba replied

I told people if im loud , I will post more info on monday, didnt get no email yet from the team . Plus im at Work
smiley.gif

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd piss myself if a exploit got released that installed only a Backup Manager that had the same AP that Devolution uses. Can you imagine the shit storm that would kick off ? I b lik... Dis gon b gud.gif :0

Reactions: bezem

mrbigreddog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd piss myself if a exploit got released that installed only a Backup Manager that had the same AP that Devolution uses. Can you imagine the shit storm that would kick off ? I b lik... Dis gon b gud.gif :0

I'd be okay with that. I Just want Call of Duty - BLOPS 2 on a HDD so it will stop constantly reading from the disc while online. It's crazy constant and loud. No other games do this, and COD only does it when I'm playing online.

Reactions: pwsincd

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nobody sits on a hack many have waited for. 5 minutes, show hack delivery, retail console running unsigned code, etc. I don't want to believe Bubba trolled us all. Too many outs. If they made one vid...why not tell Bubba to say/show more? Too bad. About 10 pm now and close to same time zone as Bubba. Attention means nothing if nobody trusts you after something like this.

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suggested that same thought to Cyan in a pm. Maybe Gregory can close threads and tell little kids to stop cursing and blowing up because somebody is curious and pressed the issue. These threads should be closed, I believe, but Cyan wants to keep all the crap isolated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked