Hacking Wii U 5.5.0+ Research & Development (As well as IOSU)

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ITT from this point onwards,
A) my cat died can i be a tester
B) BUURGHH whinge...blllurh money booo...urgggh scamz
C) i just updated by accident can i be a tester now....i will luv u l0ng t1me

oh and the obligatory
D) ignore everyone begging to be testers, i would never do anything like that....see im just like you, we can relate......even though my wiiU is on 5.5.0 and i would LOVE TO BE A TESTER...... i wouldn't ask
Which one are you?

Ryuiku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone has a salted stick up their ass.
i like this, and it inspired me to expound on it. instead of just a regular stick with salt on it up their butt, make it their salt wheel. a salt wheel is for pet rodents :) anyways, keep up the good work, i know i appreciate it.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4
D

Deleted User

TBH, I can't really be bothered with this 5.5 kernel business yet.

1) I feel like Matthew_Wi will pull out of this project due to lack of interest (no offense)
2) Also, I...don't really feel that all the money would go towards just hardware.

Reactions: FaTaL_ErRoR

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All these lurkers' tears nourish me.
They taste very salty.
salt_pile.jpg

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone really needs to chill a bit. Hykem already stated he plans on releasing everything he has when he is finished. It would do nothing but screw the entire homebrew community if the web/kernel exploits are not released along with it.... Everyone that has upgraded to 5.5 better lock out the future updates, because with IOS access one should be able to patch the system to appear on current firmware. (like spoofer does for 5.3.2 but without spoofing it somewhat of a more permanent fix....And should allow patching to physically install an official homebrew channel)
You guys should give the OP a break a little bit he didn't realize Hykem has been steadily at work. Honestly I feel Mathew wi was making a genuine attempt at making a go for IOS. Fun times are upon us.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TBH, I can't really be bothered with this 5.5 kernel business yet.

1) I feel like Matthew_Wi will pull out of this project due to lack of interest (no offense)
2) Also, I...don't really feel that all the money would go towards just hardware.
inb4 pulls a KARL :tpi:
I really hope that doesn't happen..

loco365

Trophies
XP
Well, from what I'm seeing, he hasn't done a ragequit here, so I wouldn't give up just yet. He also has his own life, so he can't always be working on this. Granted he has a lot more time, but it's not like he can work on this 24/7. There's also people that are willing to offer help to him, so just give it some time.

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's figuring it out. I see nothing to gain by speculating as to whether or not he will come through. How many others have offered to provide us with wii u hax and been turned off by this forum's negativity? How about believing in him and looking forward to his upcoming work instead of bashing him? It's not like he's some no name that just showed up on the scene. He's got some cred. Let's support this venture so we may benefit from it instead of slapping away yet another helping hand. Puppies and rainbows, people. Puppies and rainbows.

loco365

Trophies
XP
He's figuring it out. I see nothing to gain by speculating as to whether or not he will come through. How many others have offered to provide us with wii u hax and been turned off by this forum's negativity? How about believing in him and looking forward to his upcoming work instead of bashing him? It's not like he's some no name that just showed up on the scene. He's got some cred. Let's support this venture so we may benefit from it instead of slapping away yet another helping hand. Puppies and rainbows, people. Puppies and rainbows.
This is pretty much what I'm alluding to. He has the knowledge and the people with him to do exactly this. GBAtemp seems to have a track record of burning bridges in certain aspects, let's not burn this one.

ldeveraux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not like he is forcing you to give him money. It's an option for those willing to lend a helping hand.
He wants money to work on something that someone else is working on already, for free, is almost done, and probably done better. What a terrible option.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show