Hacking Wii U 5.5.0+ Research & Development (As well as IOSU)

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
My Wii U Recently auto updated to 5.5.0E, so maybe i can help you by testing all this stuff :D

My Skype : fhtuto.tarik

No Vocals, i'm French, and i'm not very good at speaking english. But i nicely write it and hear it :D

TrojanHorse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Since this will work with both, would you suggest people on 5.4 just update to 5.5 now so they can get access to what's currently out/have better game compatibility later?

Was wondering the same, haven't even connected my 5.4.0 to the Interweb yet. I Wanna utilize the bundled dlc codes that came with mario kart Lol B-).

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I read that the first time, and ignored it when you started begging for money.

The fact that you don't know Mathew_Wi's history in the Wii U hacking scene helps explain your comments, but seeing your previous posts on other threads explains it better. Some people are just like that in the internet, it's inevitable ^^ I understand.

Anyway I have no problem contributing with money, time can be more expensive than a few bucks. And by the way, it seems that we clearly have a different understanding for the word "begging".

Antonio Ricardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The money was being used to buy used consoles for IOSU testing, but seeing as that won't be necessary (See a couple posts back), I'll be sending out refunds to the people who donated towards that.

You dont need refund, just keep contributing to WIIU SCENE just like you did for WII Scene.
IOSU just almost finished like Hykem said, we need devs contributing more and more just like 3ds scene now. I think that will come a christmas gift to wiiu scene this year.

Last edited by Antonio Ricardo,
Reactions: marciovzg

Swinky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Matthew, fuck these haters. You contributed a lot to the Wii U scene and that's fucking amazing, and still you're contributing more for the whole community. This is amazing and not only me but a lot of the users on here appreciate your work and efforts!

Never give up! And screw the trolls. You got this :)

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can't contribute to Wii U Hack's Devellopement till Christmas, my PC Bricked :(

49 Days :(

So, like my Wii U is in 5.5.0E i just want to ask you if i can test your stuff ^^

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Matthew, fuck these haters. You contributed a lot to the Wii U scene and that's fucking amazing, and still you're contributing more for the whole community. This is amazing and not only me but a lot of the users on here appreciate your work and efforts!

Never give up! And screw the trolls. You got this :)
You some kind of motivational speaker? Touring high school assemblies?

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
Can't blame people for being cautious with regards to fundraisers, but no reason to piss all over the thread, especially when he's already said he'll be refunding anyone who's already contributed.
So with Hykem covering the IOSU work pretty thoroughly, I guess that means the only thing left that you're asking for is patience, which I'm more than happy to give generously :P

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
ITT from this point onwards,
A) my cat died can i be a tester
B) BUURGHH whinge...blllurh money booo...urgggh scamz
C) i just updated by accident can i be a tester now....i will luv u l0ng t1me

oh and the obligatory
D) ignore everyone begging to be testers, i would never do anything like that....see im just like you, we can relate......even though my wiiU is on 5.5.0 and i would LOVE TO BE A TESTER...... i wouldn't ask

Last edited by gamesquest1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays