Hacking Wii U 5.5.0+ Research & Development (As well as IOSU)

Mathew_Wi

bye
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
He wants money to work on something that someone else is working on already, for free, is almost done, and probably done better. What a terrible option.
Would you kindly shut the fuck up and leave? Maybe if you actually read the posts rather than just cry and bitch, you would have noticed it was not known that IOSU was far along. It's people like you that turn something harmless into a shit show so you can have your 5 minutes of attention.

Last edited by Mathew_Wi,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
He wants money to work on something that someone else is working on already, for free, is almost done, and probably done better. What a terrible option.
he wanted money or enough testers that he could do his work without requiring additional hardware, his one mistake was not realizing that if anyone even mentions money on gbatemp everyone throws hissy fits.....and i mean anything, even someone offering money for someone to do something is jumped on

i can understand in some cases, such as people saying they need $5000 to decap the 3DS :rolleyes:, or someone saying they already have something but wont release unless people pay up, or even unknown 1 posters popping up begging for a 3DS and they will make m3g4 h4x......or even someone saying give me money F&"(ERS and i will do cool things.......but something like this is hardly falling under the "ATTACK HIIIIMMMM!!!!!" scenario, it was a fairly reasonable request and he even offered a alternative if people wanted to test for him

Last edited by gamesquest1,

ldeveraux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would you kindly shut the fuck up and leave? Maybe if you actually read the posts rather than just cry and bitch, you would have noticed it was not known that IOSU was far along. It's people like you that turn something harmless into a shit show so you can have your 5 minutes of attention.
Just ignore me in the settings. It's mine and probably others' opinion that you shouldn't ask for money for this.

Last edited by ldeveraux,

loco365

Trophies
XP
Just ignore me in the settings. It's mine and probably others' opinion that you shouldn't ask for money for this.
Well, I mean, it's not like he can afford testing hardware. What if, for whatever reason, he accidentally bricks? Besides, this isn't his main source of income, and for all we know, he may not have one right now. And it's also not like he's demanding a ransom for the haxx to be released. All he's asking is that if you want to show some support for this project that you're free to give him a few dollars.

Just lighten up a little, jeez. It's not like this is the 3DS decapping fundraiser or anything.

Reactions: VinsCool

Chuardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
He's not forcing you to pay anything you know?
If you are not ok with this, you can simply just leave, there's no need of being a bitch with others just because you are mad with the world of something like that.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I speak for most of GBAtemp when I say most of us aren't crybaby assholes, if that helps at all :shy:

However, the minority that are seem to be very vocal whenever someone even THINKS of getting justified credit for their work...

loco365

Trophies
XP
I think I speak for most of GBAtemp when I say most of us aren't crybaby assholes, if that helps at all :shy:

However, the minority that are seem to be very vocal whenever someone even THINKS of getting justified credit for their work...
It's probably because they expect to not pay anything and get everything, like entitled people usually behave.

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Mathew_Wi I would suggest you go ahead and focus on your work for now instead of replying the 1% who do nothing behind a keyboard except pointing fingers and criticizing.
The best way to make them shut up is by ignoring them and doing your work and show the results of it ;). So don't waste time getting emotional on them :), that's what they want :D it's their trance if you'd like ^^.

Techup

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Where did the respect !!! :teach:

PandaOnSmack

Trophies
XP
Country

Maybe he can code your wii mac address or similar into his project so it blocks you out then when it's released we are all happy in the knowledge Scrooge McDick (you) doesn't get to benefit. Win win!

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you bickering in this thread? This thread is for wii u 5.5.0 research development as well as iosu. If you want to squabble amongst yourselves, by all means, take it to pm. I ask that a mod consider cleaning this thread up a bit.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

ldeveraux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you bickering in this thread? This thread is for wii u 5.5.0 research development as well as iosu. If you want to squabble amongst yourselves, by all means, take it to pm. I ask that a mod consider cleaning this thread up a bit.
Sorry, done now. I'll be about my way.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Christ...I almost skipped this entire thread, but I really, REALLY have to reply here.

Okay...I see you're making broad assumptions even after Mathew_wi said he was returning donators their money. Since you gave him a sarcastic remark, it means you've read it and, as such, cannot feign ignorance. So you better listen to this...See...here's the thing: I was one of the donators. I admit I haven't exactly followed the entire progress of what part he exactly did, but I do know my references and he's not a slacker, a beggar or anything you accuse him of. So I donated a bit. Not exactly much, but I'd figured it would be a sign of support for the hours he already spent working on the wiiu while he, like many others, could actually be playing it.

Once he realized it wasn't needed, he immediately sent it back. I didn't ask for it, and to be honest I don't exactly want it back (as said: it was more of a token of gratitude). But what I can say is that it arrived on my bank account a few hours before you started your crusade of convincing people of him being somesdone he is not. And I'm glad for that difference. Because I would hate it that he would return it out of malice or spite because SOME PATHETIC ASSHOLE LIKE YOU makes him feel bad for asking the community for help in the same way he is helping the community.

I trust that you read these words, give it some thought, and maybe, just maybe, consider the fact that your train of thought isn't on a realistic track. And if you do, I hope you have the decency to admit your mistake to him (no need to do it publicly...I don't care if you hate me for me calling you an asshole...I care more about learning from mistakes and settings things right).

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Everybody who gets offended by some contributor to ask for something in return in any shape or form honestly doesn't deserve to get anything at all. Contributors may do anything they wish in my opinion, it's their own work and they can value it however they want. It's funny how people get more salty when you release stuff compared to keeping it all to yourself so just get out and don't come back, leecher. We want more contributors and not less.

Reactions: loco365

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.