bosman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bula said:
dlf said:
If it is safe, do I just choose yes for "update shop channel"? Do I leave IOS 16/38/60/61 alone?

Use NUS and download (pack) IOS61-64-v5405.wad and Shopping Channel-NUS-v17.wad and install them in same order with wadmanager.

rolandpibb said:
dlf said:
If it is safe, do I just choose yes for "update shop channel"? Do I leave IOS 16/38/60/61 alone?
Update 61 (NOT 60!!!!) -trucha and wii shop channel with WiiSCU

So which is the better way to do this?

If you manually download the WADS and install do you need to patch IOS61 as well - which patch? Will I end up with multiple shop channels?

Wii WiiSCU 0.22 just do everything including any patches.

Sorry but I haven't seen the screen options on WiiSCU so I don't know how to use it...

QUOTE(da_letter_a @ Oct 21 2009, 04:53 PM)
Well it's best if you don't. There is no reason to upgrade to 4.2. I'm still on 4.1, and that's where I'm staying until there's a "Region Free Wii Games" hack for 4.2.

Don't think you saw my post on previous page...

Sachka

Trophies
XP
Country
France
da_letter_a said:
Well it's best if you don't. There is no reason to upgrade to 4.2. I'm still on 4.1, and that's where I'm staying until there's a "Region Free Wii Games" hack for 4.2.

The 4.2 region lock is so strong it even blocks the d2ckey multi region bridge I solded
What we reaally need is Block online updates and disable hack deletion hacks for 4.1 preloader
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...