Dolphin Wii Menu Question

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
*Don't know where to put this question regarding Dolphin Emu.

I recently installed Dolphin in my laptop. And I'm playing around with it, and noticed that I could load a NAND backup. Curious, I loaded my Wii's NAND Backup and then I noticed I can load to the Wii System Menu 4.3U from Dolphin.
Surprise surprise, all my Mii's are there.

My question is: Wii System Menu 4.3U from NAND Backup behaves exactly like my real Wii?
I'm having this question because I'm currently patching some WAD files and I'm testing them in Dolphin Wii System Menu 4.3U (with my NAND Backup loaded) and I'm wondering, if these WAD files haven't crashed on Dolphin, does that mean they won't crash in my real Wii? Or is it a totally different thing?

Thanks in advance.

K0rbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to create a BootMii NAND backup, providing you have already got them.
I don't think that's what they were asking.
Post automatically merged:

*Don't know where to put this question regarding Dolphin Emu.

I recently installed Dolphin in my laptop. And I'm playing around with it, and noticed that I could load a NAND backup. Curious, I loaded my Wii's NAND Backup and then I noticed I can load to the Wii System Menu 4.3U from Dolphin.
Surprise surprise, all my Mii's are there.

My question is: Wii System Menu 4.3U from NAND Backup behaves exactly like my real Wii?
I'm having this question because I'm currently patching some WAD files and I'm testing them in Dolphin Wii System Menu 4.3U (with my NAND Backup loaded) and I'm wondering, if these WAD files haven't crashed on Dolphin, does that mean they won't crash in my real Wii? Or is it a totally different thing?

Thanks in advance.
There is almost always a small amount of parity between emulator and console, but usually: Yes, a WAD file usually wont crash on console if it doesn't crash on emulation.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think that's what they were asking.
Believe that's what I'm asking. I mean, once you created the NAND backup and imported it into Dolphin, it should boot games just fine with the IOS modules pre-installed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto