Wii #0592 - Super Smash Bros Brawl (USA)

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
UnnamedAssassin said:
How to burn a dual layer with layer break:
Open IMGBURN, select to write iso to DVD, select DVD9, click in TOOLS, SETTINGS->Write->Layer

Break->User specified and type 2084960. Burn the DVD.

-I believe this is right, if not, someone speak up.

i use a wiikey its obliged to specify the layerbreak 2084960 because on my first backup of brawl i not specify the layerbreak and japanese work fine with my wiikey..its obliged?

Deekman

Trophies
Website
www.deaconross.com
XP
Country
Canada
Would it be possible to make a super teeny tiny rip boot disk for those of us with wiikeys that baught the real game?

My idea would be to rip EVERYTHING unessential from the ISO; movies, music, sfx everything you can and then just use this totally stripped dvd5 version as a boot disk. So as soon as the game loads up we quickly swap out the boot disk with the real thing.

Would anything like this even be possible or is it just a pipe dream?

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jalaneme said:
aligborat69 said:
Was a drunk, or did i really find 18 video modes for this?!!

Changed all the NTSC modes to corresponding PAL modes.

:-)

Will test tonight, should be fine though.

Also did the drive check hack and update hack.

:-)

could you please update in this thread if the game works in 480p pal mode please? thanks, and i'm going to apply the custom layer break anyway, just incase.

jalaneme you specify the layerbreak or not??? and what good number layerbreak?

SoNiC1023

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deekman said:
Would it be possible to make a super teeny tiny rip boot disk for those of us with wiikeys that baught the real game?

My idea would be to rip EVERYTHING unessential from the ISO; movies, music, sfx everything you can and then just use this totally stripped dvd5 version as a boot disk. So as soon as the game loads up we quickly swap out the boot disk with the real thing.

Would anything like this even be possible or is it just a pipe dream?

Yea thats what I was thinking. Would there be an app that could do this because if there is I would be up to the challange because I feel bad downloading a game I bought and it feels like a waste of money now.

fs100

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I have 3.1U Wii (Wiikey 1.9G SMG works fine) do I need to update it first to 3.2U using Wifi or can I just update from the SSBB disc? And if I used the update from the disc will it update my 3.1U to 3.2U firmware? Thanks.

Deekman

Trophies
Website
www.deaconross.com
XP
Country
Canada
I feel the exact same way I went out and got the game as soon as it was released only to find it unplayable on my wiikey'd system so something like this would be great.

I know there is a DVD5 of the JAP version avaliable with some of the content ripped out so it seems definatly possible. But what I had in mind would be to rip EVERYTHING non essential to getting the game to boot so we end up with only a 500 - 1 gig file or smaller.

L

lml83

hi sorry if this has been answered but this thread is a mess and i cant get a good answer
i extracted the update.inf that was in the iso with trucha signer then i use the patch that some guy made called baili (or something like that sorry) and then i just patched with trucha signer
now my question is it will work on my pal wii? or do i have to do something else like changing video modes ( i have a normal tv not hd and its multy sistem so i can get ntsc image working as well)?
thx in advance and again sorry if this has been answered

cyr0x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay, I am going to buy the NTSC-U Version now. And I want to get a open wii modchip. Or do you think there are better modchips? The Wiikey sucks.

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cyr0x said:
Okay, I am going to buy the NTSC-U Version now. And I want to get a open wii modchip. Or do you think there are better modchips? The Wiikey sucks.

wiikey no sucks lol
smile.gif

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want a DVD5 copy, I think you can just burn the first layer onto a DVD5 using the DVD9 ISO and IMGBurn. Open the iso with imgburn, insert your DVD5, hit burn, and when it says the info is too big to fit on the disk, hit continue anyway or whatever, and it should work. Havn't tested this but, yeah.

Hardys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
cyr0x said:
If you dont want to buy a Wiikey I recommend the Cyclowiz.

cyr0x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hardys said:
cyr0x said:
If you dont want to buy a Wiikey I recommend the Cyclowiz.
I allready got the Wiikey. But when I buy SSBB now, I can't play it on my Wii. It will be shipped in 2 days....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Doubt we'll ever see a Switch 2 anytime soon.