Wii #0256 - MySims (Europe)

xbandaidx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have yet to see any signs of the NTSC version online yet, and I'm in the places that get the information first. So I downloaded the PAL version, as long as it has english I'm good, not like it has online or anything (if it did I'd wait for the NTSC version). Hopefully it works on NTSC though.

bleh124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Id like to know, if this does have the 3.0E update in it, how would it affect booting the US version of Metroid.
Like i said before i have 2.0e pal here and it didn't asked me to update to any newer fw version, so i think: no it hasn't have the update you think it has
wink.gif

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States

xbandaidx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
However, Dewy was supposed to be released today too, and I'm waiting to see if that one shows up first.

dewy's adventure is not coming out till near the end of this month, sorry to burst your bubble.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/

o rly? Well take a look at this from Konami
Dewy’s Adventure ships to retailers
El Segundo, Calif. –September 18, 2007 – Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc., today announced Dewy’s Adventure for Nintendo Wii™ is now available at retail outlets nationwide. The action adventure title offers players the chance to help Dewy, a small droplet of water, on his quest to fight off the evil Don Hedron by using the Wii Remote™ to control the environment and manipulate the terrain.

You can find the rest of that announcement on their site. gamefaqs isn't always right you know?

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
actually gamefaqs have been right about release dates 80% of the time, official websites tend not to be reliable all the time and in some cases the release date can suddenly change, you will see for yourself that this game wont be released anytime soon, the time it should be released will come and go and you will put your hopes up for nothing lol

xbandaidx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look on their site, its on there listed as available. Plus, gamefaq in my experience is wrong 80% of the time. ign in my experience has a higher correct release date than gamefaq and they are no better.

I saw it in walmart too?

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Look on their site, its on there listed as available.  Plus, gamefaq in my experience is wrong 80% of the time.  ign in my experience has a higher correct release date than gamefaq and they are no better.

I saw it in walmart too?

OMG youre more....than i thorght XD ign are the worst for release dates by miles, i've be relying on gamefaqs for release dates for ages now and most of the time it's correct, i couldn't care less what it says on konami's website, i stand by my word, anyways belive what u want to belive, it's you thats gonna be dissapointed, not me.

xbandaidx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you even read what I post? I saw it sitting on the shelf (had I had 50 bucks for it, we wouldn't be having this conversation)

anyways..

Its fine that you feel gamefaq is, in your experience, more reliable. However, in my experience IGN has been more reliable. For example right now who has the correct release date? IGN does. Does Gamefaq? no. Am I disappointed right now? no, not really because it's actually true. Have IGN disappoint me in the past, yes but I got over it. I appreciate your concern for my mental being though.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Waiting for more reviews. I expect it to be shit, never liked the Sims anyway. Animal Crossing will blow this out of the water, so why waste a DVD. If I am mistaken about this tho (it isn't an AC wannabe?) tell me so I can try it.

xbandaidx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's somewhat like Animal Crossing, except without the retarded money system that AC has, so there isn't any of that "Want to upgrade your house for 10000000000000000000?" and spending the next month trying to make enough money.

The thing that is somewhat irritating is the loading, each time you go into a house it loads, and the day to night or vice versa shift is noticeable. It could have used an extra month of polishing up.

JustinTense

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
René Descartes is in a bar at closing time. The bartender asks him if he'd like another drink. Descartes says, "I think not," and he disappears.

Neversoft

Trophies
XP
Country
René Descartes is in a bar at closing time. The bartender asks him if he'd like another drink. Descartes says, "I think not," and he disappears.
About three people will get that joke... and I'm somewhat ashamed to say I'm one of them
wink.gif

I'm all over MySims. It's not really my cup of tea but the kid might like it... It looks like it might be entertaining for an hour or two as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright