• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Why ppl in the West are so racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like why ppl tend to think that white people are the only race capable of racial hatred... :( well im not sure so dont bash me
Haha I know why white people are being targeted but the last time I stated why I recieved 2 warnings so I refuse to say again but I'm sure if you look at my posts in different threads you will see why.

Langley911

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Haha I know why white people are being targeted but the last time I stated why I recieved 2 warnings so I refuse to say again but I'm sure if you look at my posts in different threads you will see why.
i would like to pm you xd

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the reason?
imo its that "white people" historically tried to dominate over many cultures as cruel and callous people who cant be happy with there own land/wealth so they try to take land/wealth from others . . . and in many senses/cases racism refuses to see itself as racist . . . a perfect example is the fact that only in the recent years have they taught about the "american civil war" in texas . . . for years prior they taught about "the war of northern aggression" instead

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
imo its that "white people" historically tried to dominate over many cultures as cruel and callous people who cant be happy with there own land/wealth so they try to take land/wealth from others . . . and in many senses/cases racism refuses to see itself as racist . . . a perfect example is the fact that only in the recent years have they taught about the "american civil war" in texas . . . for years prior they taught about "the war of northern aggression" instead
You do realize not only Europeans have done this very same thing but no other race is held accountable for that.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

Greymane

Lurking gbatemp pony
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
And so did every one else, or are we gonne ignore all slavery besides the atlantic slave trade? and ignore the islamic expension within the middle east, and the historic wars and conflicts within asia, and the aztecs and inca's?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You do realize not only Europeans have done this very same thing but no other race is held accountable for that.
yes sir i realize white people have not been the only imposing race but . . . come on man, if african took a slave the slave was made a functioning part of the village and treated as such . . . when a white man took a slave, ouch . . . callous

Last edited by wormdood,

Greymane

Lurking gbatemp pony
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yes sir i realize white people have not been the only imposing race but . . . come on man, if african took a slave the slave was made a functioning part of the village and treated as such . . . when a white man took a slave, ouch . . .
and when a muslim took one it got castrated or forced into a harem, and the africans warent sweethearts themselfs unless sacrificing people is considered good these days.

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes sir i realize white people have not been the only imposing race but . . . come on man, if african took a slave the slave was made a functioning part of the village and treated as such . . . when a white man took a slave, ouch . . .
Do you have any sources for what you are saying? A slave is a slave no matter if he was made part of the village or not.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Or the Arab slave trade. Enslaved blacks for way longer. They castrated Black Males without any anistethitics, many would die from bleeding. They did this because eunuchs were worth more.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Greymane

Lurking gbatemp pony
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Do you have any sources for what you are saying? A slave is a slave no matter if he was made part of the village or not.
Most information can be found through wikipedia(lots of sources within the notes) so even if you agree with something always research extra to be sure. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Or the Arab slave trade. Enslaved blacks for way longer. They castrated Black Males without any anistethitics, many would die from bleeding. They did this because eunuchs were worth more.
they also arent a danger to the bloodlines of the people(inheritence through male lines) and such

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and when a muslim took one it got castrated or forced into a harem,
oh no . . . that must have been exclusive because white men never emasculated their slaves :rolleyes:

and the africans warent sweethearts themselfs unless sacrificing people is considered good these days.
i did not say they were sweet (in any fashion) but in comparison they were a lot softer

Deleted member 412537

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread is going downhill. :/ I wish there was a security guard riding with the passengers. She seriously made a fool of herself in that cramped space. Anyway, just be respectful and aware of your surroundings if you ever visit America. That's all there is to it.

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh no . . . that must have been exclusive because white men never emasculated their slaves :rolleyes:

i did not say they were sweet (in any fashion) but in comparison they were a lot softer
A slave is a slave no matter how you look at it. All races had slaves at one point or another.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Most information can be found through wikipedia(lots of sources within the notes) so even if you agree with something always research extra to be sure. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

they also arent a danger to the bloodlines of the people(inheritence through male lines) and such
Ya, conditions were bad that they had to replenish slaves often since they died a lot.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always research but I was waiting to see if he could actually give me sources for what he was saying.
so in your eyes you are sympathetic in my argument seeming for your races equality when you belive it is in question otherwise i talk out of my ass . . . nice now i know why your comments got deleted . . .
. . . and in many senses/cases racism refuses to see itself as racist . . .
thats you bro

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
But anyways, chances are that you’ll run into a person like the racist girl in the video isn’t common in the U.S.

Last edited by SG854,
Reactions: wormdood

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so in your eyes you are sympathetic in my argument seeming for your races equality when you belive it is in question otherwise i talk out of my ass . . . nice now i know why your comments got deleted . . .
thats you bro
Could you please elaborate further?

Greymane

Lurking gbatemp pony
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
1. i didnt say it didnt happen it simply wasnt as big a part of slavery practices as for them.
3. and so where whites in comparisan to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Float like a butterfly burns when I pee lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So does that mean your date was not good? It burns now?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got two new stds in one night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Giggity
    +1
  • The Catboy @ The Catboy:
    I don't bite! Minus the times when I did bite
  • The Catboy @ The Catboy:
    Like 5 minutes ago
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Billie needs her lunch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs papa brought back the cheeseburger pizza it's like the only decent pie they had since the 80s
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm not a fan of papa johns, but that does sound good. We hardly order out pizza, I like making my own, but when we do its donatoes
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get them like once every two months anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just because it's half a mile from where I live
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Request next time you order, that Shaq deliver it to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I want him to buy me a chain also
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Open it right next to the one we have
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys should i make a new thread and just count the amount of posts until kyle, luke or leo joins the thread for fun?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kyle's fine, just waiting for that wario joke

luke and leo though, they yap until the thread's enjoyability is about halved
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Leo is Luke's alterego when he gets hard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Luke is gone, he got banned. And I'm surprised Leo hasn't yet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Subway was actually pretty decent tonight
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut you get, a seafood and psi salad sub
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psi had my footlong meatball special
    +1
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: