Why my profile is closed

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Hello fellow Creamers,

I was confronted about my profile being closed. Since I don't like explaining myself I am going to explain the matter to you in this thread to settle it once and for all.

The idea that my profile is closed is a misconception. In fact my profile is open, people post on it and I have discussions there. The reason why you who confronts me about this can't access it is because you are not staff, simple as. Now if you cry about it, I suggest to you to do the bootstrapping and become staff yourself. I can see that this might be too hard for you, but the fact is, if you don't want to put in the effort to become staff I simply don't want you on my profile, in my PMs and you may address me in a thread, blog or other profiles.

tl;dr: My profile is in fact open, but not to everyone. I hope that clears things up for you.

If you are butthurt about it you can read this thread about Mars being only 1.5 degrees seperated from Uranus, and get seriously a**blasted:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/watch-m...ute-of-technology-aura-three-articles.617324/

xmdnnr.jpg

Other than that, I'll leave you with this:
https://gbatemp.net/blogs/creamers-are-dreamers.19036/

Last edited by Creamu,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make yourself heard.

Well same reason that a regular user can't stop a staff from IMing you, so you can't stop them visiting your page lol. Im too lazy to start a thread. Anyway back to your thread title why my profile is closed, you know why because you limit your profile then ask a silly question.

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Wait, you claimed you knew what would happen if WiiMiiSwitch or I became staff?
Well same reason that a regular user can't stop a staff from IMing you, so you can't stop them visiting your page lol.
Okay, but that's what I acutally want.
Im too lazy to start a thread.
You can address me in any thread, blog or profile page you see fitting. No need to make an extra thread. Although if there is high demand a thread dedicated to addressing me might be a good option.
Anyway back to your thread title why my profile is closed, you know why because you limit your profile then ask a silly question.
No no, if you read OP you'll know:
I was confronted about my profile being closed. Since I don't like explaining myself I am going to explain the matter to you in this thread to settle it once and for all.

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Actually if you want to address me you can use this thread in the future. It is EOF so it cannot be moved to EOF anyway.

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thank you for the explanation. I've been thinking of becoming a mod myself as well, in fact I also started identifying as one, may I ever have the honors to access your profile?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o