My evidence to prove Earth is Flat + The other realms' hidden continents

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Finally a conspiracy I can get on board with 😻
flat-ear-society-7000-48-dibra-card-fitt-arst-cbtd-prru-dgs-gr-k-hlos-lais-ears-is-flat.jpeg

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Why people won’t even consider it to even storm Camp Hero Long Island Montauk Base in USA? Maybe they might do in history during World War 3 Era. You know after Storming Area 51 in USA Nevada Desert.

Reactions: BigOnYa

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So how can I make more interesting threads even if for instance they might be related to both american government and military nowadays…etc.?
I mean.

If you really have to.

Express your thoughts in contained, coherent sentences. Make your passages readable and planned out, don't just string together whatever connections pop into your head from fbi via sonic the hedgehog to your mum.

Use critical thinking. Seriously, go look up critical thinking, see what it entails, and start practicing it, until it becomes a habit to look at information presented to you and assess for yourself whether it seems logical and believable. Furthermore, consider what proportions of this information would actually be of interest to the users of a video game forum. Don't just ramble run-on sentences about everything at once, and don't just post youtube video after youtube video of obvious nonsense.

As before, I honestly think you should talk to a doctor about your paranoid delusions. Getting that assessed and treated will likely help greatly with the critical thinking.

And if you really have to post about American government and military, that sounds like fodder for the politics forum tbh.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I mean.

If you really have to.

Express your thoughts in contained, coherent sentences. Make your passages readable and planned out, don't just string together whatever connections pop into your head from fbi via sonic the hedgehog to your mum.

Use critical thinking. Seriously, go look up critical thinking, see what it entails, and start practicing it, until it becomes a habit to look at information presented to you and assess for yourself whether it seems logical and believable. Furthermore, consider what proportions of this information would actually be of interest to the users of a video game forum. Don't just ramble run-on sentences about everything at once, and don't just post youtube video after youtube video of obvious nonsense.

As before, I honestly think you should talk to a doctor about your paranoid delusions. Getting that assessed and treated will likely help greatly with the critical thinking.

And if you really have to post about American government and military, that sounds like fodder for the politics forum tbh.
Like even when I want to present ask someone if he wants to at least some fragments of the book like in case of anyone like for instance even if it might be related to the book written by both Peter Moon and Preston B. Nichols The Montauk Experiments in Time?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Like even when I want to present ask someone if he wants to at least some fragments of the book like in case of anyone like for instance even if it might be related to the book written by both Peter Moon and Preston B. Nichols The Montauk Experiments in Time?
Yeah that wasn't a very coherent sentence. Less is more.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
this is just brain damage I'm sorry.....

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I mean.

If you really have to.

Or maybe consider English Philology College.

plasturion

temporary hermit
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I didn't see any materials to hidden continets so let's fill this up to date in case we actually have something...
Reproduction of a world map (possibly incorporating en:Azimuthal equidistant projection or Azimuthal mercator projection), found in a Japanese temple around 1907. Unsubstantiated claims were made that the map would be 1000 years old.
https://tile.loc.gov/storage-servic...ta/sn83025121/00294552492/1907011101/0369.pdf

also around north pole there was more lands on older maps

Last edited by plasturion,

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I didn't see any materials to hidden continets so let's fill this up to date in case we actually have something...

https://tile.loc.gov/storage-servic...ta/sn83025121/00294552492/1907011101/0369.pdf

also around north pole there was more lands on older maps

I remember Delacroix suggesting me to watch Aquaman by Warner Bros. I even watched Disney Atlantis. In both Jazz Jackrabbit 2 and 3D Atlantis seems to be scrapped if you consider visiting Jazz Jackrabbit Wikia.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto