United Kingdom
  • Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Maybe speaking of what if for instance nowadays even Holly Bible Old Testament as ancient mythical source might proof metaphorically symbolically speaking that might proof that our own planet Earth might not be flat,but rather be like 3D orb not 2D disc because tent in like spatial figure not geometrical figure…etc. Don’t you think that questioning NASA moonlanding theory I mean that moonlanding might be very or even too suspicious? Had anyone watched Capricorn One movie of where NASA faked marslanding and it was all recorded in Hollywood Film Studio somewhere in Nevada desert in USA? Because even if moonlanding might be real for instance nowadays when you analyze do digital research why there’s sand in moon like in some sort of sea beach when astronaut was jumping,but why anti-gravity was too low would they need special springs that could pretend to be lower gravity? I also heard that such theory that it might be something like signs of Batman’s presence or even Death Star from Star Wars or even Death Egg from Sonic the Hedgehog by quoting someone else by reinterpreting someone else.
Well there’s also another theory of traveling to Mars by so-called Project Stargate without even using Starship.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe speaking of what if for instance nowadays even Holly Bible Old Testament as ancient mythical source might proof metaphorically symbolically speaking that might proof that our own planet Earth might not be flat,but rather be like 3D orb not 2D disc because tent in like spatial figure not geometrical figure…etc. Don’t you think that questioning NASA moonlanding theory I mean that moonlanding might be very or even too suspicious? Had anyone watched Capricorn One movie of where NASA faked marslanding and it was all recorded in Hollywood Film Studio somewhere in Nevada desert in USA? Because even if moonlanding might be real for instance nowadays when you analyze do digital research why there’s sand in moon like in some sort of sea beach when astronaut was jumping,but why anti-gravity was too low would they need special springs that could pretend to be lower gravity? I also heard that such theory that it might be something like signs of Batman’s presence or even Death Star from Star Wars or even Death Egg from Sonic the Hedgehog by quoting someone else by reinterpreting someone else.
Well there’s also another theory of traveling to Mars by so-called Project Stargate without even using Starship.
First question: do you type polish into Google translate and then post it here? I.e. machine translation

Second point:
symbolically speaking that might proof that our own planet Earth might not be flat,but rather be like 3D orb not 2D disc
You may be onto something there bud

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
[███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
First question: do you type polish into Google translate and then post it here? I.e. machine translation

Second point:

You may be onto something there bud
No it wasn’t even Google Translate I’m not even using myself of it too often. Rather very rarely nowadays. Besides yeah I think for instance Bermuda Triangle and Atlantis might be even considered ancient lost civilizations rather ruins.
Besides it might be so-called schizophasia Cosmo in Time Travel Institute Forum and Num7 in Paranormalis Forum were calling it word salad. Besides why NASA wants to conquer the other planets in Milkyway Galaxy in this our solar system orbit? Why won’t astronauts or should I say cosmonauts. Is it even the same those words I mean? Why NASA won’t consider testing another official theory as with space ship into black hole? Why keep living in space like something something time dilation and that in space time is moving slower than on Earth. You know time dilation theory of Albert Einstein. So probably I would rather get into USS Eldridge myself than enter space rocket.

Last edited by Luke94,

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well Aliens/Annunaki had already colonized Milkyway galaxy planet Earth as space colonists.
But it's still hard to explain of what for instance CIA american government Project Monarch might be.
Maybe it's something something like aliens wanted to create perfect slaves that might nowadays commit suicide without any kind of hesitations,be perfect slave created many thousands of years ago(many ages millenias ago)in order to dig gold for them,maybe even to search for brand new recruits for future monarchs who knows...etc.
I'm not sure even myself,but just theorizing speculating right now of CIA's Project Monarch. This(one of their own government programs-in Project Phoenix it turns out that humans might be biorobots so-called Ray Jones from Gadget Hackwrench Russian Cult named Gadget Hackwrench biomechanoid,Edyta Górniak was calling by reinterpreting her own words that Reptiles are so-called biorobots). So maybe CIA's Project Monarch government program is to create even more humans artificially in the future within Rh- bloodtype group to have even more DNA genes related even more to aliens...etc.

• Wow

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Well Aliens/Annunaki had already colonized Milkyway galaxy planet Earth as space colonists.
But it's still hard to explain of what for instance CIA american government Project Monarch might be.
Maybe it's something something like aliens wanted to create perfect slaves that might nowadays commit suicide without any kind of hesitations,be perfect slave created many thousands of years ago(many ages millenias ago)in order to dig gold for them,maybe even to search for brand new recruits for future monarchs who knows...etc.
I'm not sure even myself,but just theorizing speculating right now of CIA's Project Monarch. This(one of their own government programs-in Project Phoenix it turns out that humans might be biorobots so-called Ray Jones from Gadget Hackwrench Russian Cult named Gadget Hackwrench biomechanoid,Edyta Górniak was calling by reinterpreting her own words that Reptiles are so-called biorobots). So maybe CIA's Project Monarch government program is to create even more humans artificially in the future within Rh- bloodtype group to have even more DNA genes related even more to aliens...etc.
the-truth-is-out-there-x-files-gina-dsgn.jpg

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ain't readin allat.
Happy for u tho
or sorry that happened

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Like in original The X-Files TV Mini-Series intro/opening(another remake/reboot of original TV Mini-Series I’m still not sure in which streaming service it gonna be for instance nowadays watchable in Hulu or Disney +)”Trust No One” or even ”Government Denies Knowledge”…etc.
Anyway when digital comment in any kind of internet forum got shortened not expanded in order to read more of it will it quote or even reply it as attachment or not?
Post automatically merged:

I ain't readin allat.
Happy for u tho
or sorry that happened
Unlike me? I mean that am I reading more than you? By reinterpret someone words The X-Files gonna come back for a second time.

Last edited by Luke94,
  • Love

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto