• Replies 17
  • Likes 4

City

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
This is going to be a pretty big experiment. Yes, this is serious, but you don't have to be.

This is a thread. My simple request is that you kindly do not post in here. As tempting as it might be, especially in the following weeks, please do not do it.

By reacting to this thread, you get to take a part of the City's treasure. The highest react wins. The number of the reacts equals to the amount of users who picked that particular reaction, minus the users that were created after the making of this thread.

The rules are:

- React to this thread by picking a reaction. You can change it at anytime
- Posting in this thread will disqualify you
- No making, or participating, in any thread that's supposed to let people post as if it was on this thread. You may make a blog post, but don't comment on one, or your own
- Everyone can participate, but only accounts made the time before this thread is open will count on the amounts of reacts
- When the test ends, the reaction with the highest amount of users (that were created before the time of this thread's creation) wins and all those users get the treasure, even the ones that registered after this thread's creation
- Literally anyone can participate. Staffers, users, etc and everyone has the same chances no matter who they are
- This experiment is not affiliated with Gbatemp in any way
- You can DM me questions, but I won't answer them
- The treasure contains no illegal material
- If you get DMs requesting personal information, you're getting scammed. Alert the staff. I will never DM you asking your full name, address, account password and other personal information
- Please don't make multiple accounts as an attempt to increase your chances. I will notice and you will get disqualified from this experiment and all future ones. Trust me, you don't want to miss out on the treasure
- To receive the treasure, all winners have to be at least level 3 members by the time the experiment ends. No level 3, no treasure

The City Experiment ends on December 3rd, 2022 01:00AM UTC

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
2B8ED3A9-75EC-4723-8283-EC15BB873739.jpeg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.