GBAtemp giveaway hack - ADMINS HATES ME FOR USING THIS SIMPLE TRICK

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok buddy, I know, you're sad and disappointed that you didn't won anything again.

How come us, fine GBATEMP members never win anything? Are they expecting us to be members for free? Are we getting flooded with ads for nothing!? Who's to blame? It sucks, it hurts, it's nonsense!

HOWEVER, I'VE FOUND A WAY TO MAKE THINGS EVEN!
ADMINS AND GLOBAL MODS HATES ME FOR THIS ONE SIMPLE TRICK:

• Spam F5 the day the raffle's begins. You won't miss it if you don't do anything other than pressing F5 every second for hours.
  • Once the raffle's thread appears in Homepage, make sure to be one of the first to reply. This is crucial!
  • BUT WAIT! Don't post anything just yet! STOP! and remember to reply with something political and controversial.

Once the thread turns political, Global Mods won't have any other choice than locking the thread from further replies.
This means that if you're one of the first members to reply, and the raffle's thread gets locked at, say, 30 replies... it means you'll have 1-in-30 chances to win instead of 1-in-999999.

BUT KEEP IT A SECRET! Don't let them know we found this exploit in the system.
😉

Last edited by JuanMena,

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@JuanBaNaNa Also, how do we know that the 2 alt accounts that won 2 of the top prizes aren't yours?
It's proof that the hack works (using alt accounts)..

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This guy? ==> :p1ng:
The only crime he's guilty is for being so smexy! :wub:

Let see @DinohScene bribe @JuanBaNaNa to keep his mouth shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh with the $10 Amazon gift card lol
Do you think Dinoh would spent his 10 bucks on me? Do you know how much 10 USD is equal in Venezuela?!
DinohScene is unsure whether or nor to buy the whole fucking country.

I mean, how can he let his bitch biggest fan down every year is beyond me.
p1ngy always puts me down :shy::blush::wub:

@JuanBaNaNa Also, how do we know that the 2 alt accounts that won 2 of the top prizes aren't yours?
It's proof that the hack works (using alt accounts)..
If I had won something, I wouldn't be keeping this secret to mysel, now would I?

• Wow
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol