Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you a spambot by any chance?
Lol it is ok. And I hope they didn't have a plan for C.O.D company and Halo company. If they does, then it is will be ugly game ever.
Ok this proves that you are trolling here.

HM - I know what I am talking about. But I don't want people get ruin from their childhood for memory.
Nothing will happen to your childhood (which I assume is still going on what with your incoherent posts and childish behaviour), grow up, everything in the past is the same as it ever was.

roastable

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can kind of understand what he means and how bad it would be if everything turned into this
Cheese_the_chao.jpg

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm surprised this hasn't been EoF'd yet OP is trolling, nobody with a U.S. flag can write English that badly and have such a poor understanding of how corporations work.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember that one time Disney acquired marvel and then everything went downhill for them after that...oh wait no actually marvel ended up making some of their best movies ever. Just saying.

NightsOwl

Pays For Avatar Art (For some reason)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean no offense. But reading the OP with all those grammar errors was hilarious as fuck.

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Fuck you guys. Bradxz is awesome, and you know it.
Look at him, he has terrible grammar and he is not ashamed by that fact. Every time you read one of his threads, you are beyond mad. You smash your head to the monitor trying to read his posts and reply to his questions, while he is sitting on his bed reading your posts on his laptop with joy and confusion. He has created an image of himself where if you insult him you become a monster and get banned/suspended for insulting. No one, and I repeat, NO ONE has ever achieved this in GBAtemp history. He is a legal troll, the staff and some retarded users will always be on his side no matter what. I mean, he is a brony. Bronies make you mad, right? Do you think it is a coincidence that has terrible grammar, keeps posting the craziest stuff ever, and is a brony?
Bravo, bradxz. You are truly one of the best, if not THE BEST troll in history of GBAtemp. I hope to read more of your threads.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I forgot to tell you, Alanjohn. I gave my laptop to my mom. I use my new computer. I am pretty sure you already know I rented it.

I have one question for anyone. Do you think Disney will going to monopoly? Because Disney is buying almost everything.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I forgot to tell you, Alanjohn. I gave my laptop to my mom. I use my new computer. I am pretty sure you already know I rented it.

I have one question for anyone. Do you think Disney will going to monopoly? Because Disney is buying almost everything.

First off, you keep using the word monopoly. I don't think that word means what you think it means.

A monopoly implies complete market dominance. Disney has a lot of money but not enough to absorb or outdo its competition. It can't monopolize its markets.

However it can (and has) controlled its supply and demand. A lot of companies have. For example, let's take Star Wars. Disney can make the new Star Wars movie and create a demand for Star Wars. They can fill that demand with toys, movies, bedsheets, lunch boxes, bumcovers, whatever.

But it's not like Disney is some tyrannical company in this respect, its been around for a while and why you're suddenly freaking out over vertical integration is beyond me.

Reactions: Castiel

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Worst case, the Skywalkers have a cameo in Kingdom Hearts. I don't see Mickey Mouse as a Jedi in the "main storyline" (Probably one or two non-canon crossovers, eg. Angry Birds Star Wars)

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
First off, you keep using the word monopoly. I don't think that word means what you think it means.

(This reply may or may not make sense, it's 6 in the morning and I really need to go to bed)
Off topic, but it has to be said. Guild, if that was a deliberate reference to Princess bride, I fucking love you man.

Reactions: Guild McCommunist

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YES!!!! Beat that, Disney!!!! My friend already told me and here he said on my group facebook.

Hasbro recently went on the offensive and stated that they aren't gonna be bought out by Disney

So calm down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: I appreciate the insight!