Not open for further replies.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They probably just plan to use Hasbro to produce their "new trilogy" Star Wars toys.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly though, it sounds like you didn't really make any analysis or did any research before complaining about Disney's recent acquisitions and planned acquisitions.

The thing is, Disney buying Hasbro may not necessarily be a bad thing, just like how your post may not necessarily be valid just because you're upset.

Also, could you elaborate how everything will be in chao after Disney buys Hasbro? Just asking for clarification on your post.
Image Mickey Mouse and other character cross over Hasbro's tv show that they have. And the style Hasbro they use is no longer so Disney will have better graphic and design. I don't want that. I rather Hasbro keep it. I don't care how often they have error. Same as other movie and tv show. There are hardly to get perfect.

They probably just plan to use Hasbro to produce their "new trilogy" Star Wars toys.

NO! Anything but that! >X(

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
images.jpg

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hasbro will continue to be fine, they'll just be owned by Disney so they will have some access to Disneys fat stacks of cash and they will sometimes have to do things Disney tells them to. The'll still have their own style or whatever it is your concerned about.
Also half the time these deals don't go through.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Every company in the US is like a magnetic blob of mercury strewn about on a large floor, some blobs larger than others. The larger blobs will attract and swallow the smaller blobs and become bigger. Eventually they will all become one big blob of mercury (a.k.a., one gargantuan mega-conglomerate). And there's nothing anyone can do to stop it. It's mercury. And magnetism. It's like, the laws of physics and stuff.

Which corporation will be left standing in the end?

Will Coca-Cola buy United Airlines? :O

Will McDonald's acquire Google!? :O

Will MySpace do a horizontal merger with Facebook to create FaceSpace!? :O

Will Apple copyright all the memes on teh Interwebz and sue us all for creating them ourselves!? :O :O

Will bradzx make an insightful thread!? :O:O:O

I must know!!! D:

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Image Mickey Mouse and other character cross over Hasbro's tv show that they have. And the style Hasbro they use is no longer so Disney will have better graphic and design. I don't want that. I rather Hasbro keep it. I don't care how often they have error. Same as other movie and tv show. There are hardly to get perfect.

NO! Anything but that! >X(
Dafuq did I just read?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Name me 3 Disney crossovers in the Marvel universe.
Disney doesn't mud up the shit they buy.

Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about?
(rhetorical question)

Reactions: Suprgamr232

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where is my z, Old8oy? What I am worrying about is Hasbro. Other is nothing for me.

As I was actually typing out your name I threw up a little bit in my mouth. A little distracted by that and the "z" must've snuck away when I wasn't looking.

On the brightside, maybe if Hasbro gets bought out by Disney we can get Disney princess versions of Sorry and Connect 4!

Reactions: plasma dragon007

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol it is ok. And I hope they didn't have a plan for C.O.D company and Halo company. If they does, then it is will be ugly game ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ