Hacking Why add anti-piracy measures to Devolution ?

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how is that?

im pro-piracy fyi(as long as its not available new)
If I "acquire" a game and really like it, I make an effort to buy it. If I had not played it before, I would probably be less likely to buy it at all (occasionally I borrow games from friends and end up buying them as well).

Reactions: c3pu

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh comon, it is not like you are doing the same thing.
I am allowed just as much as you to give my opinion and to me this was a useless post.
I would have reacted the same to anybody, not just you, and you know that because you are all over the place, so don't give yourself credit by saying i am stalking you.

BTW, saying i am stalking you is a very serious thing... and if you seriously think i am doing that, then by all means report me to the mods/admins here and i will gladly give them permission to read all my pm's.

Now i am going to leave it to rest here because a don't want to start some vendetta, nor do i want a mod to step in, i hope you will do the same and also stop pm'ing me about it.

Reactions: c3pu

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how is that?

im pro-piracy fyi(as long as its not available new)
I say that because , I would not have bought dual layer and regular blank dvd's , I would not have bought the 2 external hard drives , my internet connection would be slow as shit . I could go on.
My point is , I own all this crap because of the access of piracy ( I no longer pirate anymore though ) I wasted all of this money because of piracy.

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get this. Without piracy, getting a console isn't really worth it for the few games that you can afford to buy. I don't want a console plus 10 games, I want a console plus 200 games. If there is no piracy this time, next time would be worse. I won't buy a brand new launch console with new games the next generation. Next time, I will wait for the console to get older and buy it used, thereby not really contributing to Nintendo. I don't want to do that, but I can't spend all this money on brand new stuff if I can't get piracy for it later to bring down the average cost. It was piracy on the GameCube that got me back into Nintendo. Piracy on the Gamecube made me want to buy a brand new launch Wii. Loving the Wii, made me want to buy a brand new launch Wii U. I bought games before piracy came out, and I continued to buy games after piracy came out. But the way things are going, Wii U might be my last Nintendo console for a long time. I don't play all that much. There's way better ways to spend my time. I can go without the next generation. If I can't have all the games, might as well have none of the games. There are other things to spend that money on.

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, sometimes I wish there was a dislike button. "If I can't have every game made for the console for free, what's the point of buying it?"
double_facepalm.jpg

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yes yes yes .. the AP on backup loader.. :cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: time for nintendon't?? come on tueidj now nintendont have more features.. (wiimote+nunchack (instead real gc controller) in beta now....)

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes yes yes .. the AP on backup loader.. :cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: time for nintendon't?? come on tueidj now nintendont have more features.. (wiimote+nunchack (instead real gc controller) in beta now....)

Just move to Nintendont, it's not worth waiting for AP removal, it's never going to happen. Nintendont is stable and in fact has surpassed Devolution in many ways already. No need to be wary.

Reactions: Margen67 and Vappy

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Nintendont is stable and in fact has surpassed Devolution in many ways already.
Might as well list the many ways it surpasses devo. Because I can only think of one game that has better compatibility with nin; Zatch Bell! Mamodo Fury, which runs like at 10fps in devo with frameskip.

That's compatibility-wise but feature-wise I guess force prog, cheats and no ap also count? I don't want to count triforce games as a feature since that doesn't really work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...