Which one to choose? PS Vita or 3DS

Which one would you choose? (please show your opinion)

• Total voters

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway everyone should know to never buy a console at launch..
If nobody bought a console at launch then how would it sell
Let my fix up my sentence: Smart people should know to never buy a console at launch and let the idiots and reviewers buy it at launch.
People are idiots for buying a console at launch? Okay.

Reviews are normally out before the console.
I did not say that people are idiots for buying a console at launch, I am saying that Idiots buy consoles at launch.
They are two very different things.

You're still saying, then, that anyone who buys a console at launch is an idiot.

Yeah, sure.
Idiots buy consoles at launch... That does not mean that anyone who buys a console at launch is an idiot, you are just twisting my words.
No, that pretty much means that anyone who buys a console at launch, that isn't a reviewer, is an idiot.

If that WASN'T what you meant, and I had bought the console at launch, what would that make me?

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FireGrey is either ESL or didn't mean what he said. Either way, it was funny seeing him try to say they're different.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Anyway everyone should know to never buy a console at launch..
If nobody bought a console at launch then how would it sell
Let my fix up my sentence: Smart people should know to never buy a console at launch and let the idiots and reviewers buy it at launch.
People are idiots for buying a console at launch? Okay.

Reviews are normally out before the console.
I did not say that people are idiots for buying a console at launch, I am saying that Idiots buy consoles at launch.
They are two very different things.

You're still saying, then, that anyone who buys a console at launch is an idiot.

Yeah, sure.
Idiots buy consoles at launch... That does not mean that anyone who buys a console at launch is an idiot, you are just twisting my words.
No, that pretty much means that anyone who buys a console at launch, that isn't a reviewer, is an idiot.

If that WASN'T what you meant, and I had bought the console at launch, what would that make me?
It would not make you an idiot, it would just be doing something stupid.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Because it's mostly just a gamble based on what has been advertised.
Oh and most consoles have little launch titles.
waaaaat.
How are you supposed to know if you actually like it until you buy it? I buy a game at launch, all I've seen is trailers and reviews for that game. Does it make me stupid for buying the game day one?

The influence you have on buying a console is, dur, for the games and upcoming games that's been announced. If you like the look of the games that's coming, what's so stupid about buying it day one?

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
waaaaat.
How are you supposed to know if you actually like it until you buy it? I buy a game at launch, all I've seen is trailers and reviews for that game. Does it make me stupid for buying the game day one?
I am not on FireGrey's side but I just want to say: aren't there demo sets for you to try?

Unless there are really no demos then sorry for this crap post.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
waaaaat.

The influence you have on buying a console is, dur, for the games and upcoming games that's been announced. If you like the look of the games that's coming, what's so stupid about buying it day one?
Most of the times there are a lot of flaws that are not heard about until after it is released.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I am not on FireGrey's side but I just want to say: aren't there demo sets for you to try?

Unless there are really no demos then sorry for this crap post.
Demos? Hah. I don't do demos, I'm hardcore.
Most of the times there are a lot of flaws that are not heard about until after it is released.
>Most of the time.
Not really. The only game I can think of with big flaws is Skyrim but that's expected, when you're buying a game by Bethesda, you're buying a buggy game.

You need to live a little, stop going through reviews and gameplay/review videos on YouTube and just go for it and get your own opinion on the console/game. I never check reviews because TL;DR and 90% of games I buy, I love. I mean, if I was a mindless casual player who actually takes note in reviews, I wouldn't of cared for Dynasty Warriors, one of my favourite series.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Idk what was being discussed here but I'd rather buy a console at launch than wait for a price drop/more titles, why? I just guess the sense or excitement of owning a newly released gadget in the market is what I like to experience most of the times. Yes it's a gamble to buy at launch but look at the bright side, you get to own the console before most of the people in the world. Isn't that the little world we all live in?? We always want stuff before other regions, our friends/families etc (The recent GBA Ambassador release threads is one example), so why not consoles too? ;)

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tumblr_lw9qmeE0Ps1r790gdo1_400.gif

This Thread is Comedy Gold

Reactions: 1 person

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
I would choose PS Vita due to the fact that it is region free, and many of the launch titles are looking good.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I would choose PS Vita due to the fact that it is region free, and many of the launch titles are looking good.
Not with DLC and download games.

*GASP!* I'm sure Download Games will be largely popular with that kind of Memory Card pricing and sorry to burst your bubble but DLC is the last thing you should be concerned of during a LAUNCH of a console.

D

Deleted User

The Tigris votes 3DS.
On the basis that the Vita is just a ploy by Sony to sell memory cards.
/obvious trolling out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo