Hacking Where to buy M3 Lite MicroSD English version ?!

TheDark

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi all,

I'm worry about where i can buy this product ....
Someone know a good web site @ a good price ?

Many thanks
wub.gif

Topsy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hopebuy is where I got mine. Took 2 days from China to Canada via DHL. $69.99 for the M3 Lite and $20.00 USD for the shipping. Hopebuy even sent me a free G6 Lite black case (cause I didn't get one with my original G6 Lite order).

IMO Hopebuy rocks!

EDIT: They take Paypal or credit card etc... www.hopebuy.com

TheDark

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hum oki... i forgot to add that i would like to pay by creditcart or Paypal
cool.gif

Hopebuy doesn't tell if it's Chinese or English version, how can i know ?

Topsy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TheDark: Just note which one you want when you order. I e-mailed em first and they said it was the english M3 Lite... Sure enough that's what I got.

Nightwalker: Nope and I've ordered from Hopebuy twice - both times 2 days from China and no taxes/duty on iether. They marked the packages as samples and with a low value.

rezen

Trophies
XP
Country
has anyone ever bought their stuff from www.modchip-store.co.uk before?? I'm starting to feel like I shouldn't of...

rezen

Trophies
XP
Country
My order is being delayed because they don't have the colour I requested!!! It's suppose to come with all 3!!! They said their shipment came damaged and then offered me a white one only (???). Oh and they guy who runs its is on holiday in Spain...

When I ordered it, the M3lite was said to be instock and it clearly isn't!! So now I am waiting until next week for my black cased M3lite with PassCard 3 for the tempting total of £51.57...

TheDark

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
modchip-store.co.uk doesn't seems serious
mad.gif

I had send an email to Hopebuy, but they doesn't seems to know the "Reply" button
dry.gif

Si repeat my request, someone know a good website for purchase an M3 Lite flash linker in English version (who accept paypal or creditcard) ?

Many thanx.
bow.gif

baz8755

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was beginning to think it was just me experiencing problems with modchip-store.co.uk

I ordered on Satrurday when it was showing in stock, I paid extra for next day delivery and also had to pay extra for paypal. I emailed them and they confirmed delivery of Tuesday. On Wednesday I phoned them to ask where it was and was told that my card was on a delivery that they rejected from the courier on Monday. I tried to cancel the order but was told to email them as the owners were on holiday.

On Friday I called again and asked if they had shipped any to customers, they said yes. I then asked were my card was, this time I got a story that they had received the white ones not the black one I ordered. I pointed out that they came with all 3 colours in the box, the bloke just again said he could not help.

I suspect they have not received any at all and instead of admitting it they are just making up stories.

I am now in a situation where I am over £56 out of pocket with no idea what is going on. Would I ever deal with them again....

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!
excl.gif

rezen

Trophies
XP
Country
Yep, I agree to that... The cheeky sods!! Did you notice how their forums just point to MaxConsole as well??
sleep.gif

Damn all those praises on Google for this store - it's run by a complete idiot!!

abc978

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My order is being delayed because they don't have the colour I requested!!! It's suppose to come with all 3!!! They said their shipment came damaged and then offered me a white one only (???). Oh and they guy who runs its is on holiday in Spain...

When I ordered it, the M3lite was said to be instock and it clearly isn't!! So now I am waiting until next week for my black cased M3lite with PassCard 3 for the tempting total of £51.57...
My friend ordered 4 M3 lite on Monday and received on Thursday from hopebuy.
And, if you order on their English website, they send you the English version.
You can go to their forum to check this.
Actually, my friend and I have ordered 8 g6 lite, 4 supercard lite and 4 M3 lite from hopybuy.

TheDark

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thks for this answer abc978, but i have order my item to Winsunx finally.... they just receive M3 Lite in english at a very good price.

Thanks to all
smile.gif

rezen

Trophies
XP
Country
Just to let you know, it arrived today. And everything seems fine... All boxed as well.
smile.gif

I just wish they told what was going on properly!! I didn't even know if they had sent it?? Or even if I was getting the whole thing!

apelete

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Did anyone here ever get a navy blue M3L cartridge case (or know someone who owns one) ?
I bought my M3L from BambooGaming.com, everything went really smooth, it was shipped by EMS and I received it within a week.

However I'm interested in a navy M3L case (if it exists...
wink2.gif
), so if someone wants to trade his'/her's with a black case...PM me
smile.gif

Topsy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@ apelete did you try e-mailing BambooGaming.com and asking if they have blue and would they send it to you if so?

I had the same situation with the G6L English (needed a black case) so I e-mailed Hopebuy.com and they sent me a black case free. Great service!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe