Hacking Where is the Wiikey U?

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So well respected PayPal will not do business with them.

My takeaway from that forum thread is the developer left the team and the project is dead. Someone named "bubba" says something different is in the works. I dont know what you read that indicated the Wiikey U is still valid product.

Reactions: Fpsrussia117

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not saying it's not going to happen I'm tying to make my best guess as to what may have happened for both ODE Teams to push back their product this late.

Nintendo just started making profit on the Wii U after Mario Kart 8's success, it's definitely not out of question that a new cheaper to manufacture Wii U revision may be announced in 2016 with some improvements.

Well both the WiiKey U and Cobra UDE were products of imagination and speculation before they were announced.

And since they've both been pushed back with no information as to why, is it so wrong to use your imagination in order to speculate as to why they've been pushed back.

Oo but I forget your brain does not function in logical order, you're a slave to the higher order and only do, know and think as you're told.
Your source for a Wii U revision that is going to happen, according to you. I want a source for this. You keep talking about other "stuff." Revisions in hardware are common but you stated the Wii U will be getting one and offered it as a reason to wait for the ODE release. Lol, so what is your source on the WII U REVISION?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
None of that says a new Wii U revision is coming in 2016
your right a new wiiu is not coming a NEW console is coming (the fusion)
it is probably fake, and the rest is wishy wash excuses to give people misplaced hope.
so after miyamoto has confirmed this is happening it's still fake...:glare:
I work with a guy who owns every single system and has a "back library" of games. He is a neo gaffer and is hooked into all credible gaming news sources.
just because a guy surfs all the gaming news sites doesn't make him an expert at what is happening behind the doors of nintendo :lol:
face it the wiiu is a disaster it has maybe 1 or 2 years left than it's finished. that's why big N are already working hard on the next console now to try and get back into the market before it's too late.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your right a new wiiu is not coming a NEW console is coming (the fusion)

so after miyamoto has confirmed this is happening it's still fake...:glare:

just because a guy surfs all the gaming news sites doesn't make him an expert at what is happening behind the doors of nintendo :lol:
face it the wiiu is a disaster it has maybe 1 or 2 years left than it's finished. that's why big N are already working hard on the next console now to try and get back into the market before it's too late.
Don't mix quotes out of context. The WiikeyU is wishy washy.

2.) Nobody has given a link to support what a guy said; Wii U revision. That was the proof I looked for.

3.) The Fusion was a rumor. I've seen no news except for "Quality of life."

4.) If anyone read GamePro or other magazines then you know there are rumors and confirmed information. I can search myself. Neogaf tends to cite reliable sources and so do official sites. Some sites have referenced the Fusion but noted "This is a rumor." I save work at times by saying, "Hey Craig, have you heard of this?" The guy may as well be somebody out of a gaming magazine. This game, that patch, this revision, has games on PC and any other system he has going back to Game Boy and the NES; his life revolves around gaming. I search and find it but if it is official news, OFFICIAL, then he has it.

For phone info you go to XDA, Phandroid, and a few other sites. They cite their sources. There has not been a credible source on the "Fusion" or a Wii U revision. Having said this, if Marcan said, "There is going to be a revision in 2016" then I'd accept that. Some random guy spouting info and not citing a source is speculation.

If this still does not make sense then I cannot explain my perspective any better. I know Craig, who reads, eats, dreams and shits gaming is not an authority. He saves me time. Cite a credible source and I'll believe there is a Fusion and Wii U revision on the horizon.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
if the fusion is a rumor than how come nintendo have registered a domain for it?
yeah-its-real.jpg

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This thread is big flame war...I'm done. Angry nerd on a rampage, demands infinite knowledge...source please. :lol:

FusionGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not like the restocking fee is hidden somewhere. They clearly state that there's a restocking fee for any cancellation. Maybe you shouldn't have preordered something that has not even been demonstrated, and has no concrete release date.

There shouldn't be a restocking fee for something that DOES NOT EXIST.

Reactions: thorasgar

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very true. However, terms are terms.
Fake is fake without proof. Asking for proof is apparently nerd rampage. I have the common key among other ones. Wait, don't ask me for proof. I may have seen a ripper and the actual ODE months ago. Over 6 months ago. I saw the pictures but won't say more. I don't know if they were real. I asked for proof and the person, she, showed it to me. Still, I've seen no proof I can confirm.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
these fools announce it is coming that was a year ago. we have not heard anything about it ever since. so yes Fake is fake without proof.

this is what i reckon happened:

the method they were gonna use was patched by nintendo and instead admit their defeated they decide to hide in the shadows. they'll probably wait for the exploit to work than steal it and implement it into their dumbass ode and expect fools to pay for it :lol:

Reactions: Subtle Demise

y03usw6e

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't even see why you're all only talking about the k3y team. Yeah, the xk3y was good. 3k3y on the other hand, they decided to stop supporting it because they didn't want to play the cat and mouse game with Sony. That made them lose a lot of credibility in my eyes. I'm waiting to see what Team Cobra does. They're the only ones still supporting their PS3 ODE.

Reactions: Fpsrussia117
D

Deleted User

Buy games? For a peasant box? Fuck that shit.

Consoles and handhelds are strictly in the "piracy-only" territory for me, and I'm proud of it. Nintendo and their disgusting business model of shitting out a watered down, incredibly weak, proprietary computer every five years and proceeding to hold all their software hostage to it won't see a dime out of me. I refuse to support the business model of exclusives, but I won't punish myself by not playing them either - I'll just pirate them.

The only time I buy games is on PC. My Steam/Origin/Uplay libraries combined have over 500 games.

LOL i've never seen someone SO content with being a complete douchbag! good for you sir!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jesus christ you kids get so worked up over piracy devices around here, why dont we all just go back to playing the huge backlog of wii and ps3 games without buying any stupid ass DRM dongles and forget about the failures of this "generation"

Reactions: Kippykip

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up